Club Arnage
May 21, 2024, 03:29:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Generator  (Read 22771 times)
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2005, 10:40:21 am »

Rusty,
I've been racking my brains trying to work out what this magic word is.
I think I've got it though. It's "perinium".
Mine's not too bad now, thanks. I decided to follow a strict 'cleanliness' schedule (they say it's next to godliness, but in my case it's smack bang next to my wrinkled old retainer). Anyway, after a week or so of scrubbing, I reckon NASA could have sent my ringpiece to Mars on one of those little robot explorers.
I can't wait to wander over to a bunch of campers with a running genny and let them have The Word!
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Bobblehat
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

A racing we do go....

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2005, 11:19:02 am »

What is the magic word  Cheesy

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2005, 11:33:39 am »

What is the magic word  Cheesy
jerk? Huh

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2005, 05:24:47 pm »

To my mind, it's a real shame that nobody seems to use Izal Medicated any more.  Whilst I appreciate it was quite uncomfortable on first contact, with a bit of persistence it was possible to get a wonderful shine and lustre to the ringpiece, you could see your face in it.  It's just another reflection of a world gone soft, and clearly much of the blame for the current problems associated with gentlemen's giblets can be ascribed to the bloody Andrex puppy.

Now wash your hands.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 05:27:26 pm by A Zarse esq » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2005, 05:44:03 pm »

I've (surprisingly) often wondered what it must have been like in the offices of Izal. I would imagine that company policy would mean all of the lavatories would be stocked with their product, meaning the gait of the employees would be interesting to speculate on.
An early morning evacuation would leave you walking, to begin with, with a wiggle like Marilyn Monroe. As things stiffened and dried in the rear of the trouser department towards lunchtime, I can see more of a John Wayne/Alan Ladd swagger shaping up. By 5:30 we'd be looking at a full on Jack Palance.
"Gentlemans giblets", indeed!
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2005, 06:35:05 pm »

On reflection, I've changed my mind a bit following some research. Apparently H, it's made by Jeyes Limited, Brunel Way, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 1HF.  Co-incidentally, I drove through Thetford on Sunday and I did wonder why the denizens of that historic market town were walking round like Burgess Meredith, The Penguin in Batman.

Anyhow, I've discovered that it was medicated with San Izal Disinfectant, a powerful phenolic germicide, the ingredients of which are: Aqua, Propylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Phosphate, Parfum, Laurtrimonium Bromide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride.

Izal had other features too mind. My Dad once showed me how to make a kazoo out of a sheet of Izal and a comb, and it was used as tracing paper by impoverished artists. But you'll remember it was crap for blowing your nose on.

Basically then, it was a grown up paper for grown up men's arses and we really shouldn't have been given it to use at school, someone would be on an offenders register for that these days. We were rubbing that little lot into our nether regions for years and it's a relic from an age when Craven A was good for your throat. And we wonder why we have this trouble today.

So if you do use it again, remember not to do the first wipe with the shiny side.

* izal2.jpg (16.82 KB, 298x425 - viewed 219 times.)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 06:41:07 pm by A Zarse esq » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2005, 06:28:48 pm »

Наша фирма поставляет на российский рынок инверторные аппараты для аргонодуговой сварки и плазменной резки металлов, обеспечивает гарантийное и сервисное обслуживание аппаратов.

облоешот ьвйвммнаа ултвосрлнол птлиеяары рзрам еоовбиьнртн ливалвйуыи лосиее вббгооле
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2005, 07:05:53 pm »

Pardon?
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2005, 10:47:54 pm »

OK its such a good bargin its secret - can anybody decipher it?

* tuhsmkzeja_4.jpg (29.16 KB, 600x178 - viewed 154 times.)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2005, 10:49:55 pm by IRW » Logged
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2005, 10:42:40 am »

Our firm delivers on the Russian market invertornye devices for argonodugovoj weldings and plasma are sharp metals, provides guarantee and service of devices. obloeshot vjvmmnaa ultvosrlnol ptliejaary rzram eoovbinrtn livalvjuyi losiee vbbgoole

As close as I could get

If you enter the numbers into an html editor then look at the page view you get a load of characters (if you cut and paste them they come up as the numbers above)

Put that into 'Google's what language is this thingy and it comes back Russian

Then transalte to get the above jibberish.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 12:17:51 pm by Stu » Logged
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2005, 08:28:04 pm »

Thanks Stu.......................?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: