Club Arnage
May 17, 2024, 06:18:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charity Auction Items  (Read 22975 times)
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 03:05:34 pm »

Just got a mail back from Racing for Holland, they will donate a 2003 scale model of the Dome plus an original Racing for Holland team jacket.

That leaves me an update from Spyker Squadron...

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 03:07:00 pm »

ps. this topic is very quiet Undecided

I thought that too.  Mind you I have had text confirmation from JPC about a few other items.  Smiley

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
nickliv
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 05:16:13 pm »

Get them posted on here then D.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 06:23:00 pm »

OK, here goes. This is still being built on but this should whet your appetite!!:

Creation Motorsport will donate a visit for two people to their garage during the 24 hour race to experience what it's like during the actual race, including being in there during a pit stop. This is something that is just not normally available to the paying public!

Creation will also donate some team shirts or t-shirts which will be signed by the drivers.

Creation have written to all their drivers and any other driver they know to ask for individual donations.

Darren Turner will donate "something" but he doesn't know what yet as he hasn't been given his Team kit yet. I am to meet him there to collect "something"

Chamberlain Synergy will donate a Wishbone off their LMP1, signed by all three drivers.

Amanda Stretton (Chamberlain Driver and TV Presenter) will donate a signed set of her race overalls.

An ex Le Mans driver who now races in the Radical series that supports LMS in Europe has stated that at his next practice day at either Brands, Silverstone or Donnington (TBC), he will take the winning bidder out for 5 laps as a passenger in a Radical SR5. (Out lap, 3 Hot laps and In lap)

I'm not sure if "the wheel" has been mentioned on here yet either.

At Sebring, CA'ers obtained a wheel off the Sebring winning Corvette GT1 car (used in qualifying, not in the race) was signed by all 6 Corvette drivers and was donated. (Have we collected it from Barwell yet?)

Chris Hall has also obtained lots of additional items items. As per his posts on DfH:

Signed Avon Tyres Limited Edition Cap, by Bradley Ellis and Alex Mortimer, the 2007 British GT Champions.

There's also a signed Rockingham poster, signed by about 12 BGT drivers, including Alan Simonsen, Cocker and Drayson.

All have been autographed in thick gold or silver pen.

"From Team RPM, 2007 British GT Champions Bradley Ellis and Alex Mortimer have donated a signed, limited edition Avon Tyres baseball cap in addition a Rockingham BGT Poster autographed by a host of drivers, including Allan Simonsen, Jonny Cocker, Tom Ferrier and Adam Wilcox is up for grabs."

As a bonus, I have a signed CR Scuderia t-shirt, autographed by Kirkaldy, Mullen, Rob Bell and someone else...

I got Oliver Morley and Tom Ferrier to sign a Lamborghini team hat for the auction.

I spoke to Modena, they have a book on their history coming out soon, and if it's ready in time they'll donate a copy signed by their drivers - if it's not ready, they agreed to rustle something else up.

The British GT (SRO) have donated one of their standard goodie bags and I'm now trying to get a free ticket/grid walk as well .
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 06:43:33 pm »

If anyone is unable to make the auction, or simply does not trust themself to bid on the night once they've experienced the DfH hospitality, they can make a sealed bid in advance.

If you wish to do this, please send a PM to either Doris or myself (or both to be on the safe side) stating the item you wish to bid on and your Maximum Bid and your bids will be made for you anonymously on the night in a competitive manner as though you were there yourself, unless of course you expressly state that you wnat your maximum bid amount to be used immediately.
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 06:50:20 pm »

thanks for the update Mark!
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 07:37:25 pm »

I'm not sure if "the wheel" has been mentioned on here yet either.

At Sebring, CA'ers obtained a wheel off the Sebring winning Corvette GT1 car (used in qualifying, not in the race) was signed by all 6 Corvette drivers and was donated. (Have we collected it from Barwell yet?)

JP, Funny you should mention the wheel, I got in this evening to find a message on my answer machine from Barwell Motorsport to say that their shipping crate has arrived back and the Corvette wheel is now in their workshops ready to be collected. So I will PM both you and Doris the contact number from the answer message so that whoever is collecting it can get in contact and arrange the pick up.

The wheel I think has only been signed by two or possibly three drivers that i could see when carrying it from Corvette to Barwell before the race. Not sure which drivers though but perhaps Ron Fellows and Johnny O Connell but don't quote me on that.

Also please don't forget to add the signed and framed Corvette photoprint that I am donating to the auction. Its 30 x 20 inches plus mounting and frame and is signed by all six Corvette drivers and Doug Fehan.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 07:41:16 pm »

excellent job, Chris!

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 08:23:36 pm »

We've had a rummage and we've got: 

1.  Brands Hatch WTCC poster from 2007 signed by Andy Priaulx, he won at that meeting and of course went on to take the championship - again!   I'm trying to get hold of a pair of tickets for this years WTCC round at Brands in July to go with it - should know by the weekend

2.  Spa 24 hour 2007 poster signed by Stephan Ortelli

These are both left unmounted and unframed so someone can frame them to fit their own taste.

Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 11:41:28 pm »

excellent job, Chris!

Yeah, the poster looks great and we've already got a bid of 100 Euro for it.   Cool

Dx

Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 08:17:46 am »

excellent job, Chris!

Yeah, the poster looks great and we've already got a bid of 100 Euro for it.   Cool

Dx

Well you can tell your bidder that won't be the  winning bid!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Evil Evil

La Lιgend s` ιcrit sous vos yeux.
Jack the Hat

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 08:41:12 am »

So is there a list of all auction items yet ??

The only way is Sideways
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2008, 09:15:22 am »

So is there a list of all auction items yet ??

I believe Dirk is putting one together.  Ohter than that read this thread.  Most items are on here.  Smiley

Dx
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 09:16:57 am by Doris » Logged

Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2008, 09:16:22 am »

excellent job, Chris!

Dx

Well you can tell your bidder that won't be the  winning bid!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Evil Evil

Good.  We want to raise as much money as possible.  Grin

Dx

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 09:29:43 am »

We want to raise as much money as possible.  Grin

Now that's a shame. Was hoping on a sort of carboot sale and cheap goat everything off around the back. The way items are coming to us, we should be able to build our own LM-PGT12 with all those spare car parts and enter the race ourselves Undecided

Wink

Drinking for Holland
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: