Club Arnage
May 03, 2024, 01:38:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone bringing a push bike? .....  (Read 15096 times)
Jeffa
CA Veteran

I'm not a llama! Im a free man!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2003, 01:26:35 am »

Anyone remember the old "crappers" on tribune?
A big round hut with the urinals on the outside, and wooden troughs outside to get washed in.

Eeee them were the days!!
The Planman
CA Veteran

Fresh Orange Juice isn't fresh without Vodka

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2003, 10:00:03 am »

This whole topic is by far the funniest I've read in moons.  Was having a shite day at work, am now LOL  !!!   Grin  Thanks chaps - keep'em coming...........
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2003, 12:19:49 pm »

I remember in Chappelle a few years back when the campsite was still that, one of the "tardis" bogs was upended.  I felt sorry for the poor bugger whose tent was nearby and had gone off for a walkabout.  Lips Sealed

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2003, 01:23:22 pm »

This whole topic is by far the funniest I've read in moons.  Was having a sh**te day at work, am now LOL  !!!   Grin  Thanks chaps - keep'em coming...........

I think this was the same year that we had to put newspaper down on the car seats thanks to the yeast in the Boddingtons. We had run out of underpants, yet "accidents" kept occurring. We then nearly had the police called on us at 3.00 in the morning by a hotel owner who complained we were farting too loudly and waking up the other hotel guests.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
The Planman
CA Veteran

Fresh Orange Juice isn't fresh without Vodka

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2003, 01:30:43 pm »

PK, who is know as our Twisted Fire Started, always managed to vanish just before we set off for home.  Turned out the year we found out what he was up to was for a bog visit at the loos near the Merc stand (the year the Merc's flipped) cos his arse end back fired.  Poor little flower vanished to avoid the p*ss taking!  He did remark that they were the finest bogs in all of France!!  (More like any sh*t hole in a storm  Grin Lips Sealed Undecided
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2003, 03:27:27 pm »

... and fancy a "24 kms du Mans" on Friday?

Shall I take that as a "no" then?  Grin Wouldn't be the first time I end up doing something myself!! (oo-er missus!!) ..... pass the sock!
hawaiiantropicgirl
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2003, 07:57:47 pm »

Me + Dreamracers have bought electric scooters from ebay....  8MPH Grin
not sure whether they will last the weekend but at 30 quid we arent too bothered!

I am getting in some practice with mine so I can wipe the floor with both of you!!!   Grin Wink
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2003, 08:50:25 pm »

I have no f**kin chance...  Carry too much excess weight, maybe you two can carry the beer - that should even things out!!

BTW - Hi Will!

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2003, 12:05:22 am »

Hubble Bubble, toilet trouble.
Not strictly LM, but in keeping with the thread I think...
Returning home one Saturday night when still a young lad, I nodded briefly at my parents watching the telly and managed to make it upstairs on all fours. After a few fitful hours in bed, I was having problems with my gyrocopes, and decided that I had to first of all, get vertical, and secondly, make it to the bog (naked) asap. Assuming the well known 'on the knees, arms round the bog, head in' position I had an absolutely marvellous and long lasting chunder, it went down to my boots, or it would have, if I'd been wearing them, and I knew it had sorted me out. Imagine my surprise when I drew a forearm across my mouth, and turned round to see the biggest pile of crap in christendom steaming away on the floor behind me. (Surely it couldn't have been me!)
Well, I couldn't leave it there. The list of suspects would have been short enough even for the West Midlands Crime Squad to make an arrest, so I did the best I could and cleared up. I remember, after what seemed like hours, standing up in the bog, with my hands on my hips and nodding to myself in a delusionally smug manner, over a job well done, and heading back to bed confident in the fact that no-one will ever be the wiser.
I was woken at 7:15 by my mother screaming.
In my drunken stupor, I'd manage to see a homely toilet, covered in crap from (almost) floor to ceiling, as a nice job. Shite had replaced the grout between the tiles. It was even on the Artex ceiling. At some stage I'd enlisted the help of the tea towel from the kitchen, and after what obviously looked like heavy use, had folded it up and hung it back over the oven door. My mother was like a mad woman, and I could see my Dad in the kitchen rolling his sleeves up... My bed was in a state almost as bad, I'd made a dirty protest without knowing it.
Still, I've grown up now.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
BryanC
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2003, 01:02:34 am »

A mate of mine took his dad out one misty Sunday morning to a horse fair, held in a pub car park. Seeing nothing interesting they had a pint or three and drove home down a clearway before dad wanted to stop for a call of nature behind a hedge. No, not here, but several miles later, things became urgent,

10 mins later dad was back in the car, they set off with heater on full blast and windows steaming up, and the smell of sh@t became too much.
They pulled over, did a shoe check (!) before dad took his jacket off to find shireem smeared thickly up his back.

He'd cr'pped onto his braces and while fastening them over his shoulder failed to spot the obvious! FTSE 100 or Follow through..sh1t everywhere as they say in VIZ.  Lips Sealed

I just luv sh1t stories for mirth... Grin

And I won't tell you about my grand descent down the stairs on the Brittany Ferry 2 years ago, having taken anti-biotics and not knowing they have a dramatic effect on one !

Regards

Bentley for 2003 eh what.

And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2003, 02:58:48 pm »

To all that have contributed to this thread,great stuff. Last night while being 9 hours into a 12 hour night shift, bored and pissed off, I read through this topic I finished up crying with laughter and an aching side, I nearly pissed myself, whoop's that could start another thread. Thanks you fellow CA's. This is what this site is about, wit and good humour and the odd bit of info on motor sport.
Great stuff.
Brian.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
IanB
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2003, 03:00:37 pm »

Same shift as Brian (Same place) What is BigH on?? cos I'll have a lorry load!!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2003, 03:06:25 pm »

Imagine my surprise when I drew a forearm across my mouth, and turned round to see the biggest pile of crap in christendom steaming away on the floor behind me. (Surely it couldn't have been me!)

H

Perhaps Rex's Dad snuck up behind you and put down a shovelful of "Stoker's Revenge".

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2003, 11:27:45 pm »

One of our lads " 10 dumps " as he is now known had a bit of a jippy tum a few years back, on walking back to the tent at dawn on the sunday , was greeted by the sound of tent zip opening, his startled face appear. He rushed out and leapt over over the nearest fence. On hitting the ground he followed through, so had to leave his pants next to his pile..

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: