Club Arnage
May 02, 2024, 10:03:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The ACO cease to amaze me!  (Read 5104 times)
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« on: May 31, 2003, 10:44:52 am »

Following my ticket request last year, the ACO placed me on the waiting list for 8 Houx Annexe tickets.  I then received an allocation for 8 Beausejour tickets.  I paid the money and waited.
Well, I've just received a fat envelope from the ACO containing.........8 Houx Annexe tickets. Cheesy Cheesy

Steve East Anglian cobras

Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 04:28:37 pm »

Shocked I got panicy and took the Beausejour, chased up the ACO as I decided would rather have tickets than worry whether they will turn up.

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
weedeek
CA Veteran

31 years and counting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2003, 10:50:03 pm »

The same happened to me, to me its all part of the Le Mans experience!!!!
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2003, 09:07:07 am »

Ha Ha!! I thought it was only me who was getting special treatment from the ACO Cool

On Tuesday last week they acutually phoned me to ask if I still wanted my ACO grandstand tickets which were on allocation.
So I am now a very happy bunny,getting the best tickets in the "houes".Well as far as i'm concered anyway!! Grin

pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2003, 06:51:31 pm »

Ha Ha!! I thought it was only me who was getting special treatment from the ACO Cool

On Tuesday last week they acutually phoned me to ask if I still wanted my ACO grandstand tickets which were on allocation.
So I am now a very happy bunny,getting the best tickets in the "houes".Well as far as i'm concered anyway!! Grin

Hi Andy,

Have they actually sent them yet? Also have you sorted out The Shed?

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2003, 07:52:01 pm »

How good is the ACO grandstand?  Have tickets for that one this year - I hear it has a bar and clean toilets as well as a great view?

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
IanB
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2003, 08:54:25 pm »

toilets are attended and clean  there is a bar for booze and food with TV & timing screens its VERY civilized
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2003, 02:31:54 pm »

How good is the ACO grandstand?  Have tickets for that one this year - I hear it has a bar and clean toilets as well as a great view?

ACO (tribune 05) the best. Great view opposite pits, with Giant DiamondVision screen at end of pitlane also in full view. Well - it has been there for the last few years anyway.

Good bar beneath (bar prices actually cheaper than elsewhere around the circuit!) and as IanB says - numerous monitor screens around with live race pictures and timing info. Toilets clean but attendants no prettier than elsewhere.

If it's hot outside it is a great refuge from the heat for an hour or so in the bar under the seating.

Perhaps a meet if you're going to be in there?

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: