Club Arnage
May 17, 2024, 08:12:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Le Mans- Can't wait!  (Read 7860 times)
FezBoy

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2012, 11:03:08 pm »

Hello everyone! This is my first posting. I am going to go on my second trip to Le Mans, and am 11. I am looking forward to it, last year's was brilliant. Apparently, I am the moral compass of my father, and frankly, I do not know how many riots he would start if I was not there to hold him back! (Perhaps a little bit of an exaggeration but he is not exactly an obedient father!)
Looking forward to Le Mans, hopefully as good as last year's, though it will be very different, seeing the lineup. Bye   Cheesy
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 11:10:26 pm »

Hiya Tristan

If you have managed to get your dad to take you to Le Mans already, then the training seems to be going pretty well!

Hope you have a brilliant time again this year.

F
Ian (Liverpool Boys)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 11:25:37 pm »

Wish my Dad had started taking me to Le Mans at the age of 11, my 22nd year this year but I am 63 !! You enjoy it !
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 09:02:51 am »

Hi Tristan,
Have a great race, good to see a youngster going to the race, to look after their responsible adult.
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 09:50:31 pm »

Welcome Tristan, hope you have a good time again and your Dad stays in line. We have a youngster with us this year too but he's only 6 months! All because we took his mum when she was a teenager about 10 years ago. It get into the blood this Le Mans thing :-)

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Shortcut
CA Veteran

Team Booze 'n' Tabs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 10:52:06 pm »

I am so glad to say that my Dad first took me to Le Mans when I was 13, and this year will be year number 29.  Thanks Dad  Grin

"What do you mean you are busy in the second week in June for the rest of your life!"
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 11:48:26 pm »

I am so glad to say that my Dad first took me to Le Mans when I was 13, and this year will be year number 29.  Thanks Dad  Grin
This is my mob's standard complaint "If my dad had have taken me when I was 13, I'd have seen the Ferraris and the Fords"  This is usually said loudly in the direction of one of the younger generation, who did get to go when they were 13, and must have at least 16 trips already

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
aricus654
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 04:03:29 pm »

Tristan is here. I hope he will get me back on Friday night. He's wearing either a fez or a purple felt "Harry potter" type hat. If you see him, just say "Hi Tristan"!

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 08:16:16 pm »

It will be my life regret that Brad and I didnt start going to Le Mans earlier rather than being ripped of by Bernie and his mates in F1, reckon we should have made th break from about 2006.
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 02:01:28 am »

It will be my life regret that Brad and I didnt start going to Le Mans earlier rather than being ripped of by Bernie and his mates in F1, reckon we should have made th break from about 2006.

Rip off F1 was only in the UK you know.  I used to go and watch it in Budapest where a weekend ticket in the gold grandstand opposite the podium was the cost of a race day gen entry ticket at Silverstone. 

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 01:12:18 am »

And that should probably say 1996 - as by 2006 we'd done at least 3 Le-Mans trips!

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 11:20:25 pm »

And that should probably say 1996 - as by 2006 we'd done at least 3 Le-Mans trips!

I stand corrected and as Baby Dange has not made an appearance this weekend, we have a chance of returning .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: