Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 04:15:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back in Blighty.  (Read 21490 times)
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2011, 11:19:29 pm »

I have to report that the Monster Munch weren't to blame Andy.
I've got to be honest now - it's just as well you didn't pop round for the formal presentation of the tasty corn based snack as, after I got back from the hospital on Friday night, and after a significant quantity of Merlot / 1664 I couldn't find the little foil bag. A thorough search of the car boot and tent revealed a complete absence of the curly little blighters and I had to cope with the potential "Zarse lack of snack crisis" by indulging in more of the aforementioned drink combination complete with an overload of Marlboro Lights!

I'll bring more to Silverstone.
Be there.

Steve 

We did supply him with some out of Norway Nick's pickled onion box full along with some Double deckers. Fair swap for some lush pork bangers I may add.

Posh bangers!!!!

And he still has my vintage collectors item - 60's sunglasses - Mr Z , ur such a doggey gezzer !!

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2011, 11:11:22 pm »

So what you're saying Steve is that you ate f**k*rs! Smiley don't think I'll be at Sillystone sadly, the sprog is due September.

I've still got your specs Neil, I've taken to wearing them under my motorbike helmet, I cut quite a dash at Box Hill on Sunday.  
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 11:03:16 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2011, 01:56:45 pm »

just adding my bit to this thread as i didnt go to Lemans, i was watching / listening to it from the side of the nordschleife then i did some touring around north france the following week. Did over 2500 miles without 1 issue, i get home after a onslaught of rain late friday night, get up saturday and on the next road from mine some plonker decides to park his Cmax in the side of my Vectra  Roll Eyes

Touch and go if it would be a write off but was collected to be fixed yesterday............... should be ready for Lemans 2012. I really missed it this year and my mates where there without me. Not happening again

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: