Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 12:34:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merchandise for Club Arnage - 2005  (Read 21030 times)
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2004, 07:36:37 pm »

Tom

Included

Take life by the horns and live it.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2004, 07:51:29 pm »

Chris - one way you might be able to help is provide a mailing list of forum members (not CA members). One of the problems with this is timing - there are people who will disappear for the winter months and come back in Feb/March, by when decisions have been made and possibly orders placed.

The logistical exercise of sending out the goods is one which needs addressing too. If sales are going to grow then we need to look at whether the suppliers can ship too (even though this might be reflected in costs). It isn't right that Robbo spends half his waking life in banks, checking statements, packing and posting.

Robbo, I can help with the PayPal thing if you want. It is really very easy to make and receive payments, and once they are verified as paid by PayPal all you have to do is withdraw it to the place of your choosing. You geta  full listing of who has paid what, and there is a comments field (I think) so that people can detail their requirements (items, sizes etc). It would save the time you spend on spreadsheets too.

And my preferences (in order) are for:
  • 2005 t shirt, same design, just change the year
  • Club Arnage flag. I think along the t shirt design would be ideal, as it would give a consistent identity
  • Car stickers (not windows stickers, the large clear transfer thingies people put on their bumpers etc)
  • Ticket holders
rcutler
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2004, 07:57:54 pm »

I really liked the corvettes sun visor for the windscreen a couple of years ago. I tried to buy one but they gave me a job application form saying you have work here!!!

I filled it in and sent it off but never heard from them again.

I would like.

Sun Visor Thingy
T-Shirt (Same Design New Year)
Flag
Car Stickers
Ticket Holder.

Certainly will be too much work for one person. I might be able to help but it is too far ahead to give a real answer.

Well done again though Robbo
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2004, 08:05:42 pm »

Quisiera un agujero automático para mi funcionamiento del pollo, un carburador nuevo del estallido para mi cobra y el piso de mi invernadero necesita screeding.

and a ticket holder.

Steve East Anglian cobras

rcutler
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2004, 08:09:48 pm »

It wanted an automatic hole for my operation of the chicken, a new carburetor of the outbreak for my cobra and the floor of my conservatory needs screeding

WHAT?HuhHuhHuhHuh
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2004, 08:13:13 pm »

Quisiera un agujero automático para mi funcionamiento del pollo, un carburador nuevo del estallido para mi cobra y el piso de mi invernadero necesita screeding.

and a ticket holder.

Translates to:

Quesadillas, one automatic Pajero with functioning Chicken Parachute. A new carburretor for my Cobra, delivered by parachute, and the necessary inverted piss screeding (Queue Big H!!)  Wink Grin
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2004, 09:11:15 pm »

I will take a lead, unless others say no.

i have PM'd chris and hopefully Mr Davies will post up his thoughts.

I WILL arrange the T Shirts this year as agreed, and will e mail Smokie for advise on the paypal thingy ( most people use cards now, cheques were an issue last year )

I have started a new FLAG design thread for ideas.

Again this year, NO PROFITS will be made and my time is for free, but gives me something different from household bores to do.

Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2004, 10:11:18 pm »

This is starting to look like a lot of  work for Robbo.   So I'm offering what ever services I can.  I'm cr@p at design and have no idea where we can procure the stuff.  

I can however write web forms for people to order the stuff  and I'm quite happy to drive over and pick up a load of what ever parcel them up and post them.

So if you need that sort of help just let me know.

I also have a server that I can set up a mailing list with very little trouble.  
The only snag is it would not be a club-arnage address. it would be something like caforum@lists.tmdg.co.uk  though it's a pretty easy to set up things so that it would be @lists.clubarnage.com

Regards,
t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2004, 10:46:24 pm »

This is starting to look like a lot of  work for Robbo.   So I'm offering what ever services I can.  I'm cr@p at design and have no idea where we can procure the stuff.  
Regards,
t.

Tom - The t shirts this time are simple. The design is done, all we need is orders.

Dave Davies e mailed everyone who logs on here/ mailing list requests so people can find out.

The other stuff shouldnt be a problem to source. I'll let you all know soon.

I will need help with the Paypal thingy, but Smokie can help there. I have leant a few valuable lessons from last years, and will include packaging material this time around.

Most of the time will be spent in the winter months, when i am at a loose end.

I will remember your offer. Maybe the southerns can all get together next year to have a joint postal party ? JPC can bring the refreshments.

Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2004, 11:31:11 pm »

Robbo- I'm Happy to help out as well.....Pompey aint far - and although I'm a busy bunny, Im sure I can find some time to get involved.  You know what I do for a living, so if there is some way I can help (even if its the opportunity of discounted computers to bribe printers, manufacturers et all with) just let me know - you have all my contact details - so that should all be cool.

Brad

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2004, 01:00:14 am »

I will need help with the Paypal thingy, but Smokie can help there. I have leant a few valuable lessons from last years, and will include packaging material this time around.

Most of the time will be spent in the winter months, when i am at a loose end.

I will remember your offer. Maybe the southerns can all get together next year to have a joint postal party ? JPC can bring the refreshments.

The last time I brought refreshments you moaned at us not to bring any beer!!!!!  Grin

Seriously though, I'll be happy to help and have several contacts in this area as do you so maybe a little get together to join our knowledge could be a good idea!?!?
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2004, 01:13:23 pm »

• 2005 t shirt, same design, just change the year
  • Club Arnage flag. I think along the t shirt design would be ideal, as it would give a consistent identity
  • Car stickers (not windows stickers, the large clear transfer thingies people put on their bumpers etc)
  • Ticket holders

Agree with smokie re what I would like.

Robbo,small children in house limit my spare time, but if there is anything I can do to assist , PM me.
turkish.sps
CA Veteran

Champers Baby!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2004, 02:58:08 pm »

This is starting to look like a lot of  work for Robbo

Robbo, Just ask if you need anything doing, seeing as I'm only around the corner.

Anyway whats all this spare time you've got....shouldn't you be protecting and serving the community??!

"You stole my onions!!"

www.selfpreservationsociety.net
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2004, 03:49:54 pm »

<koff koff splutter koff koff more like eating doughnuts all day koff splutter>

Blimey - i should really get to the doctors, I have one hell of a tickly cough.....

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2004, 05:29:53 pm »

Ladies and Gentlemen of Club Arnage

I have spoken with the potentai lsuppliers ( the same as last year )

They can offer

Flags
T Shirts
MUGS
Fleece / Jumper for those who want it
Polo Shirts
Beanie Sun Hats

Ticket Holders

Vinyl Stickers

Once the prefered designs are e mailed to me by you lot, they will make up the kit.

Hopefully by keeping it under one roof, we get  a better deal, and its easier to collect.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: