Club Arnage
May 12, 2024, 01:57:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pikies Arrested on Blue Nord.  (Read 26161 times)
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 11:58:20 pm »

Any success with the ***** keying cars on Houx Annexe?

Seen a Merc CLS, Porsche 996 and Alfa 147 keyed big time. The last two belonging to "Team Zarse"(?)
Another group of germans we spoke to has seen 10 keyed cars Shocked

Jesus, what's the sense of it? Not to justify it, but they didn't go for a special brand or a single group whose music/genny was too loud? Just randomly keyed expensive cars
too many tossers.......

we talk of the good times and open up how good it is, and the tossers then have to follow.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 12:24:38 am »

From what we can gather it was just a random keying, although it seems a coincidence that all of the cars were british, and the line of cars stopped when the next nationality of car came along, then started again with the Cobra on the corner.....

The alfa is Doris's, the Porker is Paul Zarse's - the guy with the Merc wasn't with us, but the message on his windscreen made both the thoughts of everyone on our camp, and his, abudantly clear.....

"to the **** who keyed 10 cars last night, we hope you f****** die"

If the aim was to dampen spirits though, it didn't work....we were partying long into the night, every night...we saw some cars too.....

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
tommy84

That's what Le Mans is about

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 12:49:07 am »

Good to hear it didn't ruin your Le Mans, but it must be a pain in the ...
Nobody seen it? Just a shame something like that happens, who cares about a nicked genny if you have a 1500€ paintjob to come...

Also from what I've seen the cars on the other side of the road were fine, as well as those of the "Beer Disposal Team" stationed at the junction - though they have one window smashed, because one of them left the keys in the car...

We were the silver Alfa Romeo 147 with the huge flagpole (Germany and Porsche Flag) some 50m further down the road towards the Beer Disposal Team. Sadly didn't see anything, may be we went to bed a little too early at 1:30. Two days of Kronenbourg and you are not used to good German Beer any more. Spend the friday after the parade on Houx with German journalists

'09 calendar
1000km Spa|24h du Mans|24h Spa|1000km Nürburgring|24h Zolder|FIA-GT Zolder|national races in GER and BEL
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 01:17:07 am »

I think Chris 24 has the photos.  I'll have some in a day or two once I get them from the camera owner.

t.
OK, here you go, enjoy !  This is how to deal with thieving Pikey scum. Glad Neil got his gennie back !

* 2008_0615_160623AA.JPG (517.43 KB, 1203x800 - viewed 614 times.)

* 2008_0615_160641AA.JPG (478.95 KB, 1203x800 - viewed 620 times.)

* 2008_0615_162506AA.JPG (446.86 KB, 1203x800 - viewed 529 times.)

* 2008_0615_162546AA.JPG (310.52 KB, 1203x800 - viewed 604 times.)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 01:18:59 am »

And a few more  Grin

* 2008_0615_162640AA.JPG (433.82 KB, 1203x800 - viewed 618 times.)

* 2008_0615_162757AA.JPG (270.79 KB, 1203x800 - viewed 624 times.)
Christopher
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

To add speed, just add lightness.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 09:06:06 am »

I was on BN, and saw the pikie motor leaving on the low loader. Heard the rumorus going around the site about pikies getting arrested.

We had some itmes stolen too........our kettle........a bottle of wine.....in a plastic bottle and 3 cartons of cooking wine. (the cheap wine was meant to be consumed as part of a dare).

Strange these items were taken, becasue at the time (02.30 - 05.30) there was a lot of other stuff left out.

We suspected it was kids having some fun.

Le Mans is for the week......not just 24hrs!

When life throws you lemons, bring out the tequila!!

Vodka! Cheaper than Botox and paralyses more muscles!
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 01:13:43 pm »

I was late in going to the circuit on Saturday afternoon (15:30 ish) and also saw what looked like non campers visually taking interest in campsites, but no actual theft or attempted theft. The Security on site had left by 14:00 as I was trying to find them to see if they had my lost camera.
I also saw the pics of the pikies car on Sunday evening which Chris had , however I didn't remember that at all until reading this thread!

We were actually camped very close to the toilets/1st for tickets block, so as there was always quite a few people in the area.

PS
don't assume that just because someone checks the rubish piles they are a Pikey , I found a polystyrene box with dry ice in it on Sunday night and that cooled our remaining beers down very nicely!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 01:16:57 pm by redstu » Logged
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 01:37:31 pm »

From what we can gather it was just a random keying, although it seems a coincidence that all of the cars were british, and the line of cars stopped when the next nationality of car came along, then started again with the Cobra on the corner.....

The alfa is Doris's, the Porker is Paul Zarse's - the guy with the Merc wasn't with us, but the message on his windscreen made both the thoughts of everyone on our camp, and his, abudantly clear.....

"to the **** who keyed 10 cars last night, we hope you f****** die"

If the aim was to dampen spirits though, it didn't work....we were partying long into the night, every night...we saw some cars too.....
We were situated just between camp Zarse and the guy with the keyed Merc, only thing that saved our cars from keying was the fact that we decided to put our cars within the perimeter of our camp, rather than park them on the road.

Good to see it didn't ruin your fun this year and from what I understood when having a beer with our neighbour with the Merc, he didn't let it spoil his trip either.

Bad thing about being on the centre road of HA-sud this year was that there was so much (drunk) passers-by to and from the tramway and the new entrance. It sadly only takes 1 idiot to do this much damage.

Pikies roaming around and taking stuff only started near our plot on Monday morning.
It was good fun to see a dozen of them circling our camp like vultures when the last few items left were 2 brand new fridges, only to see them leave very disappointed and mad when our local storage contact turned-up to collect the stuff.  Grin

Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 03:00:30 pm »

PS
don't assume that just because someone checks the rubish piles they are a Pikey , I found a polystyrene box with dry ice in it on Sunday night and that cooled our remaining beers down very nicely!

No,  One has to wonder if the car was their car.  One of our guys salvaged some tent poles to make a trampoline cover when he gets back to Blighty.  I've no objection to anyone salvaging stuff.   It the outright stealing that I hate.   Most of the stuff I saw at the cop shop was just Chairs, Gaz lights and other low value stuff that I simply can see as worth the effort of nicking.  Though one of he guy at the station did recover a wallet and it's cash.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Andy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm not a llama! I'm a Le Mans'er

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 04:21:12 pm »

There appeared to be a bike in the back, was this his to go and do the recce's around the site?
Probbably nicked as well, Nice sign writing, I hope they get the message.

Andy
Buddha

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 05:54:45 pm »

Thank God we were away from the British criminal justice system and found someone to produce some proper punishment - well done to whoever.

Buddha
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 06:15:07 pm »

Back on the subject... I had an engine sensor come on but after talking to other Audi owners was assured it happens all the time, did another 250 miles and got my friendly garage to plug in his doodad. Just a problem with a fuel surge or something... no charge.

The real disaster was I lent a hat to someone and forgot to ask for it back, only a tatty old floppy hat, but sentimental... oh well.

Shame the pikeys didn't pinch the speakers from the Jersey lot on HA. Angry

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Queen Vic of the Melans
CA Veteran

Vicky

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2008, 06:19:29 pm »

PS

As you'll see LPP makes a very good Pikey...  He looked very similar to a few of the stunning lady Pikeys as he rummaged through the bins!
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2008, 06:36:07 pm »

Just logged on.  Strangely we had nothing nicked (for a change) and the "valuable" car was under a cover when it wasn't being worked on.  We just locked everything up.  I can confirm the spade.  About 3 people had grabbed things and were very enthusiastically beating the sh!te out of the poor Renault - probably nicked too.

By the time we left (11am) there were more Pikies on the site than campers.  Some were clearly scap metal dealers, and another started taking down this gazebo not realising that the other side was on fire

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2008, 06:43:15 pm »

Shame the pikeys didn't pinch the speakers from the Jersey lot on HA. Angry

>Martini...

I take it that you are not keen of Techno then Martin Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up