Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 01:13:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ...next year....  (Read 7581 times)
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2005, 09:56:06 pm »

I know I'm breaking the habit of a lifetime but........... moving back to the orignal topic  Shocked ............. if the ACO are holding the 2006 Classic in early July, I've a feeling in my water that they may go for the 2nd weekend in June for 2006 - like they did in 2004.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2005, 10:12:58 pm »

Personally, I'd rather leave the lads there and bring back the fridge. Although if the truth be told we haven't got the fridge yet, so I guess it will depend on how much we pay for it. If we get a new one would it still be feasible to bring it back, you could always fill it with booze?
If not, I'll keep my eyes peeled for an old one that we can leave behind.
Getting it to your neck of the woods wouldn't be a problem, and who knows, we might find time for a pint?
H

H, I got our one from an old dear who weanted to get rid of it. She lived 26 floors up .

We get loads advertised on our work intranet thingy. You you want me to look ??

What size.

I dont think i can help on the transport thingy though. Soz.

Take life by the horns and live it.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2005, 11:11:45 pm »

Good call Robbo,
Following fine advice from our members I'm going to get a few copies of the Surrey Trombone and Esher Bugle this weekend as well, but if you see anything please give me a shout. I'm after a top loader, that way the cold air stays in and Uncle Alberts Salami won't fall out, as is the usual case.
I hope you get laid soon.
Shall I send one of the boys round?
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2005, 11:48:21 pm »

I know I'm breaking the habit of a lifetime but........... moving back to the orignal topic  Shocked ............. if the ACO are holding the 2006 Classic in early July, I've a feeling in my water that they may go for the 2nd weekend in June for 2006 - like they did in 2004.

I've always worked on the 24th weeeknd theory. But in 2006 the 24th Saturday is the 17th JUne, but the 24th Sunday is the 11th June!!

Hence why the original dates this year were chosen, but were then changed because of moving the test weekend.

As Steve rightly says, the date of The Classic in 2006 will also come into play.

Anyone fancy a whole month in France???  Wink
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2005, 03:30:27 pm »

I've been perusing The Crawley Oboe and the Mid Sussex Grunter for a suitable secondhand fridge/freezer for a wee while, but to no avail.

Then something jogged my memory about a European Fridge Mountain. It seems EU rules now require all local authoruties to safely dispose of old fridges so that the harmful CFC based chemicals are not discharged into the air. With that in mind, I intend to take a leaf put of the pikey's somewhat grubby book. So this weekend I'm dressing up as Steptoe and going down the local tip in the Commer to see what is available for free.

Then I'm gonna start selling them in the Sale and Swaps forum - "I'm not here today and gone tomorrow, I'm here today and gone today...."

* nfrid07.jpg (9.15 KB, 199x133 - viewed 172 times.)

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2005, 04:08:23 pm »

I've always worked on the 24th weeeknd theory. But in 2006 the 24th Saturday is the 17th JUne, but the 24th Sunday is the 11th June!!

Hence why the original dates this year were chosen, but were then changed because of moving the test weekend.

As Steve rightly says, the date of The Classic in 2006 will also come into play.

Anyone fancy a whole month in France???  Wink

The classic race will be 5, 6 and 7 of july 2006 if I am not mistaken. I am planning on going, except when it will interfere with mini in the park at Donington.

Knetter
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 07:27:59 pm by knetter » Logged

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2005, 11:30:34 pm »

Gonna try and talk the missus into letting me go on both! I will go with a crew of 4 for the normal LM and then for the classic drop her off at her mates, in Normandy, for a long weekend an d I will shoot off to the Classic by myself. She doesn't know yet but it seems like a cunning plan Baldrick. Pretty sure she will be keen to pay half......!  Grin

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: