Club Arnage
May 13, 2024, 05:24:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aco grandstand  (Read 2809 times)
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2009, 09:15:12 pm »

Question........can I use an ACO tribune ticket if I am no longer a member of the ACO???

been there done that doing it again !
tn*c
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 09:32:45 pm »

Answer:- YES,

I have been doing this for years! When I was a member I never got the tickets, now I am no longer a member I always get tickets through the mates I have made on this forum.
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 10:18:00 pm »

Yes no problem at all, the restriction "only for ACO members" is just for buying them not for using the tickets.
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 01:00:00 am »

Thanks guys, did not want to turn up and get sent away, will be able to see the start of this years race I hope!

been there done that doing it again !
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 02:10:55 am »

The Brethren had ACO Grandstand tickets in 06 and suggested that Lady PP and I used them for the start as it was her first LM.
We arrived just in time for the start to meet a confused steward who let us slip past him and into the 1st tier of the stands. We knelt against the front wall and had a fab view as the pack came thundering past. Never did find out where our seats were but they could not have been better than we found! We stayed for an hour or so and then returned to the party.
We, from '96 (myself,Hinch, Baker, Stinky Bill, Trayboy, Perry, My Dad and others) have also managed to get into most grandstands on the Saturday night/Sunday morning without tickets if you ask the nice lady three or four times and say its only for 20 minutes...
Easy..  Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: