Club Arnage
May 02, 2024, 12:10:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: swap Karting Nord / Beauséjour?!?  (Read 10175 times)
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2005, 10:53:33 am »

Is it just me or have the annual ticket wanted posts started early this year ? I don't remember them so early other years or is it just that the ACO have messed up more this year. Take my advise boys, book for 2006 NOW. I do it this time every year and I have never been let down yet. You won't get accnoledgment (spell check needed) of your order until about September but you will be near the front of the Q and most proberbly get what you ask for as the orders seem to get processed in the order they are received.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2005, 11:23:02 am by BOB U » Logged

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2005, 12:12:58 pm »

I don't know about last year. Back then I ordered Houx Annexe tickets early October to end up at BSJ, didn't know that much about the possibilities on sites like these. I do really appreciate the help of you guys, though. Absolutely great!

I guess the whole issues about camping tickets has to do with both increasing popularity and indeed the ACO.

I think you are right as for 2006, especially with the even more promises for an interesting starting grid!

Wish you all the best for your tickets, Rick Wink

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
The Planman
CA Veteran

Fresh Orange Juice isn't fresh without Vodka

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2005, 01:28:32 pm »

Just Tickets this morning have had a load of cancellations for MB so are selling 1 x MB ticket with 2 x Gen admin plus 2 x Welcome for £226................. They would not sell just the camping permit.

A lot more than we would usually pay, but hay, thats life!  Thanks to Keithcuda we're in like flin Cool Grin
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2005, 04:48:03 pm »

They pulled the same trick with us, we bought 4 camping tickets and also had to take 8 Gen Adm tickets, grand total of somewhere around 900 pounds, but hey we wanted to be trackside and now we are. Watch for our drinking for holland scaffolding!!!!

Knetter

Just Tickets this morning have had a load of cancellations for MB so are selling 1 x MB ticket with 2 x Gen admin plus 2 x Welcome for £226................. They would not sell just the camping permit.

A lot more than we would usually pay, but hay, thats life!  Thanks to Keithcuda we're in like flin Cool Grin

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2005, 05:01:11 pm »

Watch for our drinking for holland scaffolding!!!!

Oh, we will!!!   Grin Grin

You'd better make sure you've ordered more beer though now you are on Maison Blanche!!!!  There'll be a lot of thirsty Club Arnagers calling in!!  Wink
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2005, 05:17:38 pm »

From the looks of your nick, we would also need to bring a lot of wine in weird twisted bottles Tongue

Knetter

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2005, 05:18:51 pm »

Maybe a little of topic, but, do you guys think we can fit around 25 dutchies into four camping spots?

Knetter

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2005, 05:42:49 pm »

Maybe a little of topic, but, do you guys think we can fit around 25 dutchies into four camping spots?

Knetter
Don't worry about that. If there's a lack of space, we can always build the scaffolding in such a way we can put our tents underneath the damn thing. And have great lie-ins because of the shade Cool

Drinking for Holland
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2005, 05:45:54 pm »

From the looks of your nick, we would also need to bring a lot of wine in weird twisted bottles Tongue

Knetter
Shame the pic is gone. Big lad with dark glasses standing next to Johnny Herbert.
It made Herbert look sooo small Grin

Drinking for Holland
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2005, 07:17:36 pm »

Knetter
25 in 4 camping spots ? easy peazy we must have had 25 under 1 gazebo watching the England v Germany match in Euro 2000

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2005, 07:21:29 pm »

Knetter
Shame the pic is gone. Big lad with dark glasses standing next to Johnny Herbert.
It made Herbert look sooo small Grin

Just for you Paddy.........we're back!!!!  Grin
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2005, 07:36:03 pm »

Great going, very nice picture Grin

Looking forward to Maison Blanche, please come and have a with us!

Drinking for Holland
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: