Club Arnage
May 15, 2024, 11:40:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ACO GRANDSTAND TICKET FOR SALE  (Read 6596 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2006, 02:40:31 pm »

DUE TO THE USUAL PERSON DROPPING OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE, I HAVE AN ACO GRANDSTAND PLUS GENERAL ENTRANCE TICKET FOR SALE . 145 EUROS  (MEMBERS' PRICE). AS EVER, THE TICKETS WON'T BE AVAILABLE UNTIL THE ACO PRINTS THEM BUT THEY CAN BE COLLECTED AT THE CIRCUIT OR I CAN POST FIRST CLASS FROM FRANCE (BUYER TO PAY COSTS).
PLEASANT COMPANY GUARANTEED! EX-PAT LIVING 30 MINS FROM THE CIRCUIT.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
rcutler
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 05:11:32 pm »

You may need to be an ACO member to use this ticket remember!
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 07:14:09 pm »

I won't be needing my membership card just before the race starts...

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 08:00:14 pm »

No, they dont check membership cards to get into the ACO grandstand. 

Used to have to show it to get into the other ACO members place over  in the village tho.
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 08:09:02 pm »

To get into the ACO welcome rest area in the village you need your ACO membership card and they will give you a plastic bracelet, i think you can get a maximum of six per member and it costs a few euros each, once you've got the bracelet you can come and go as you please.  find an ACO member!!
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 11:30:44 pm »

...  find an ACO member!!

One here

Del

Team Delboy Racing
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 11:32:38 pm »

One question I have....can you get into the ACO stand if you are a member but don't have an ACO grandstand pass.  I mean just to use the facilities - not to watch the race.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 11:52:57 pm »

One question I have....can you get into the ACO stand if you are a member but don't have an ACO grandstand pass.  I mean just to use the facilities - not to watch the race.

Del

Del, yes and they have some good facilities as well!!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 09:59:34 am »

ACO MEMBERS CAN USE THE GRANDSTAND ON PRACTICE DAYS BY SHOWING THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARDS.  ON RACE DAY YOU NEED A GRANDSTAND TICKET BUT DON'T NEED TO SHOW A MEMBER'S PASS. 

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 03:01:47 pm »

Conflicting answers there.

Peter - have you done this during the race proper - if so where do you get in?

Never used the ACO stand because of the (supposed) limits on the number of tickets you can have.  We are usually next door in Lagache (ex T19), and it would be useful if I could pop next door for a decent ablute!!

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 05:25:17 pm »

DUE TO THE USUAL PERSON DROPPING OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE, I HAVE AN ACO GRANDSTAND PLUS GENERAL ENTRANCE TICKET FOR SALE . 145 EUROS  (MEMBERS' PRICE). AS EVER, THE TICKETS WON'T BE AVAILABLE UNTIL THE ACO PRINTS THEM BUT THEY CAN BE COLLECTED AT THE CIRCUIT OR I CAN POST FIRST CLASS FROM FRANCE (BUYER TO PAY COSTS).
PLEASANT COMPANY GUARANTEED! EX-PAT LIVING 30 MINS FROM THE CIRCUIT.
You have a PM.
Regards.
Brian

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 12:28:43 pm »

Please note the ACO grandstand and entrance ticket is now sold.  Thanks to all for their interest and have a great race. Smiley

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 10:25:02 pm »

Conflicting answers there.

Peter - have you done this during the race proper - if so where do you get in?

Never used the ACO stand because of the (supposed) limits on the number of tickets you can have.  We are usually next door in Lagache (ex T19), and it would be useful if I could pop next door for a decent ablute!!

Del

I think Peter is wrong, I'm afraid.  Although I have always had an ACO grandstand ticket when I've been, I have watched the ticket checking and they seem very fussy to me in that they accept ticket holders only on race day, but if he's tried it he may know for sure.  If you want ACO grandstand tickets in future years, visit the Centre des Expositions (by the airfield) during the race and ask for a booking form for next year (you can do this during quali days too plus on mad Friday).  That way you're pretty much guaranteed to get all camping/grandstand tickets you need for the following year.  It works for me.

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 10:42:16 pm »

Termite I think you might be confusing the ACO "stand" with the ACO grandstand.

You need a grandstand ticket to use the grandstand but I think Peter and Del are referring to the ACO "stand" as in the building, you can get into the ACO building with an ACO wristband and use the showers, screens etc. but you need a grandstand ticket to get into the actual grandstand.

I think that's where the confusion is coming from  Huh Huh  (I could of course just be confused myself!)
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 10:51:46 pm »

If you want ACO grandstand tickets in future years..........

Thanks for that Termie - I always order my tickets well in advance.  The problem with the ACO stand is that you can only order 2 tickets now (used to be 4) per member, and there is usually 10 or so in my party, which is why I use Tribune Lagache next door.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: