Club Arnage
May 12, 2024, 06:59:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket Ordering for 2011  (Read 108907 times)
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2010, 05:26:37 pm »

The more I think about it the more I realize that Maison Blanche as a campsite may soon be a thing of the past. Its more race track than campsite these days. How long until it becomes a place where corporate guests can be driven round and round day and night? They would make more money than having the great unwashed use it during the race. Shocked Shocked

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2010, 05:29:38 pm »

so just where are the tickets going this year?Huh

To us hopefully, if the ACO ever gets its act together.
Think it might be a case of holding ones nerve a little while longer.

TL's website would seem to confirm the info, nothing on sale except their organized area.
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2010, 05:44:14 pm »

As Houx not numbered are the only camping tickets that are currently available and worth having, does anyone know which part of houx they are on?
Houx non-numbered tickets show as available, but when you try to buy any it says there aren't enough tickets left.
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2010, 06:45:45 pm »

so just where are the tickets going this year?Huh

To us hopefully, if the ACO ever gets its act together.
Think it might be a case of holding ones nerve a little while longer.

TL's website would seem to confirm the info, nothing on sale except their organized area.

I had another chat with someone else in the ticket industry an hour ago and they said that due to the ACO bumping up the fees for being an agent, the agencies have insisted that the lions share of MB and marked Houx tickets be sold through the agents. So it is unlikely that the ACO will be selling MB direct this year, hence why it is missing as an option on the ACO booking form. This is scandalous considering they have been getting people to join the ACO on the promise of getting first shout on the tickets.

It is also slightly puzzling as the agencies are all reporting a smaller allocation this year. They are all hoping that they get another allocation on friday next week. But until then, who knows whats going on! Roll Eyes

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2010, 07:28:04 pm »

What about Bleu and Expo? - no sign of them either.   Anybody apart from the early bookers got any grandstand places?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2010, 07:49:07 pm »

I managed to book 4 seats in Leonard.  When I looked again yesterday, the ACO stand was listed.

Steve East Anglian cobras

geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2010, 08:59:51 am »

I still don't see any stands, and still no Blanc parking...

Mind you as I don't need any camping it's not such a big issue for me... I hope!

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2010, 09:13:33 am »

Do You think anyone at all will have booked in zone jaune?

So far joining aco has been a waste however I'll still get 66 euros off the price of the GA tickets! whoopee.....

oh and ive got two stickers and a nice blue card!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 09:51:24 am by redstu » Logged
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2010, 10:18:08 am »

ACO stand is on there but when I try to book it says there are no seats left.

I've been doing this for 10 years and the first year they put it on line is the first time I've failed to get in the Club grandstand. 

I'll phone them and see if it's the system or if they really are full.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2010, 10:28:05 am »

All their phone numbers are engaged (cannot imagine why!)

There are spaces in all the non-members' grandstands.  I wonder if I'm having the same problem with the grandstand as I had with my members' priced entry tickets in that I've used up my allocation.  Did anybody manage to get any members' grandstand tickets in the end?

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2010, 10:36:26 am »

Termie, as far as I recall, there is no ACO discount on other the tribunes so the price offered is the same for all.  I didn't try for ACO tribune tickets when I booked Leonard as I needed more than 2 seats.

I'll get my GA tickets at member price at the gate!

Steve East Anglian cobras

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2010, 10:37:16 am »

Right - I have finally spoken to a human being!

The system is completely snafu as we guessed.  If you phone 0033892 69 72 24 they will take your reservation and make the booking once the system is up and running.  I have requested the ACO grandstand and MB with BN as back up.  There's no absolute guarantee that I'll get that but at the very least you can ignore the messages the system is throwing up!

If you cannot phone then e-mail or fax (I'm told that is now acceptable - I think they've totally given up on the system by the sound of it.)

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2010, 10:38:35 am »

Termie, as far as I recall, there is no ACO discount on other the tribunes so the price offered is the same for all.  I didn't try for ACO tribune tickets when I booked Leonard as I needed more than 2 seats.

I'll get my GA tickets at member price at the gate!

I don't care about the price but I need the members' grandstand because it has handrails and there is easy access to the loos, that is all. Wink

Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2010, 10:41:16 am »

All their phone numbers are engaged (cannot imagine why!)

There are spaces in all the non-members' grandstands.  I wonder if I'm having the same problem with the grandstand as I had with my members' priced entry tickets in that I've used up my allocation.  Did anybody manage to get any members' grandstand tickets in the end?

No I get the same problem.  At first I thought is might have been because I'd not bought any GE ticket.  But having managed to put the GE Tickets in my basket it then said no T18 seats available and enmpited my GE tickets from the basket too.

I get the ipmression they don't want my bussiness.

I think the meaning of "A partir du 11 octobre, et jusqu’au 3 novembre 2010 inclus, la billetterie des 24 Heures du Mans 2011 sera exclusivement réservée aux membres de l’ACO."  has lost some thing in the translation.

They really have nothing on sale from what I can see. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2010, 10:50:52 am »

Now when I look there is a tally of spaces in the grandstands and many are shown as "reserved" though very few as actually "sold".  I seem to be able to buy places in other grandstands and clearly Steve has done so!  Grr...

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: