Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 08:04:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tour De France  (Read 15375 times)
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2005, 08:53:33 pm »

Maybe thats Lance's secret weapon, he has a budgie walk up & down his *&%# before every stage. Or does he just have a Crow suck on it.  I see this one getting deleted.
Fax

Now that is a class post!   Cheesy Cheesy
Fax
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2005, 09:48:17 pm »

Somebody had to do it Lips Sealed
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2005, 10:38:25 pm »

For my money i think Lance is a superb cyclist. I know he only trains for the one race, but then it is the race to win.
I don't think he's on drugs, just taking drugs doesn't make a good rider. You still have to be aware of what the rest of the field is doing and how to react.
As an aside i read an article on the bikes used now, they are mainly exotic materials, and come in just over the 15lb minimum weight. This is 3lb lighter than the best alloy bike. Because of increased stiffness and aero tubing and handlebars, you can do 35mph for the same energy spent doing 30mph on an older alloy framed bike.
And of course you can buy one for £4500 Shocked Shocked

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Fax
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2005, 06:41:44 am »

It took them a long time to catch up with Mark McGuire and Barry Bonds....
I've followed the sport (cycling) since the early eighties, the guy (Lance) was a cocky, smug, journeyman rider before he got sick, I have relatives who've gone through radio & chemo therapy, you can't convince me (or them) going through chemo makes you a physically stronger person.  It'll suck for all those poor bastards who bought into his whole facade when it goes down.  Ask Lemond or Hinault or Fignon about what they think of Sir Lance-a Dope
Fax
Fax
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2005, 07:17:56 am »

The moral of this story is that if your stupid enough to let you tescticle get to be the size of a lemon and allow yourself to become full of tumors before seeking medical attention, you too can make millions, marry a beautiful women and then divorce her to shack up with the screaming skull faced pop-star (make more millions on the talk show circut).  What a stupid f**k!  Well he is a Texan after all, they're all a bunch of inbred, hillbilly f**k*rs down there anyway.  Gotta be related to the Bush family somehow.
Fax!
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2005, 09:43:59 am »

Cue John Evans  Smiley
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2005, 11:44:03 am »

And on the subject of drug taking cyclists, I see that ex (numerous times) King of the Mountains Richard Virenque is driving in a Viper in the Spa 24.
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2005, 12:36:13 pm »

The moral of this story is that if your stupid enough to let you tescticle get to be the size of a lemon and allow yourself to become full of tumors before seeking medical attention, you too can make millions, marry a beautiful women and then divorce her to shack up with the screaming skull faced pop-star (make more millions on the talk show circut).  What a stupid f**ck!  Well he is a Texan after all, they're all a bunch of inbred, hillbilly f**ckers down there anyway.  Gotta be related to the Bush family somehow.
Fax!

Don't sit on the fence Fax, say what you really mean  Wink

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2005, 03:43:27 pm »

The moral of this story is that if your stupid enough to let you tescticle get to be the size of a lemon and allow yourself to become full of tumors before seeking medical attention, you too can make millions, marry a beautiful women and then divorce her to shack up with the screaming skull faced pop-star (make more millions on the talk show circut).  What a stupid f**ck!  Well he is a Texan after all, they're all a bunch of inbred, hillbilly f**ckers down there anyway.  Gotta be related to the Bush family somehow.
Fax!

What did I tell you about drinking and posting?
Fax
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2005, 07:52:04 pm »

Umm...
That was a bit ham-fisted on my behalf, that didn't sound quite the way I mean't it too.  Apologies to all Texans who's last name isn't Bush. I know some Texans and they're nice people, John Evans a good guy and I'm a big fan of Colin Edwards.  They're not all inbred, just the Bush family Grin
Fax
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2005, 08:02:55 pm »

They're not all inbred, just the Bush family Grin
Fax
Fax, I may be wrong, but I am getting the distinc impression that you are not a member of Dubyers fan club. Grin

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Fax
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2005, 08:10:50 pm »

When I was at Mid-Ohio last weekend I saw a bike with a sticker that said Buck Fush, I really wanted to find out where he got that sticker, really made me laugh.  Can't stand Dubbya, this country has about a million other things we need to be spending our hard earned tax dollars on rather than using it to get our troops killed and slaughter innocent civilans in a pointless war and occupation.  We've got public school systems that are falling apart and can't get funding but there's no shortage of funding for bullits & bombs.
Fax
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2005, 08:20:14 pm »

How about this article

According to a requisition last week by the Army Field Support Command, the service will need 300m to 500m more bullets a year for at least five years, or more than 1.5m a year for combat and training. And because the single army-owned, small-calibre ammunition factory in Lake City, Missouri, can produce only 1.2m bullets annually, the army is suddenly scrambling to get private defence contractors to help fill the gap.

The bullet problem has its roots in a Pentagon effort to restock its depleted war materiel reserve. But it has been exacerbated by the ongoing operations in Afghanistan and Iraq, where rearguard and supply units have been thinly-stretched throughout the countryside, occasionally without active duty combat soldiers to protect them.

I think they mean they will need 1.5 BILLION bullets per year.........

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2005, 05:07:12 am »

OK Fax:

I know he's not from Texas, but tell us what you hate about Mr. Woods.  He smiled on the 17th, the arrogant bastard!  Did you see the way he put his ball marker on the green?  Probably a Republican....
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2005, 11:18:21 am »

OK Fax:

I know he's not from Texas, but tell us what you hate about Mr. Woods.  He smiled on the 17th, the arrogant bastard!  Did you see the way he put his ball marker on the green?  Probably a Republican....

LOL

And what about the fact that he wears red on the last day of every tournament? What's that all about? Obviously some sort of secret cult he's attached to.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: