Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 01:11:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DFH  (Read 20718 times)
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
DFH
« on: June 19, 2006, 10:00:17 pm »

To Paddy and the DFH/JPC crew and the Flying Baguettes.

What a gig on Friday! The Absolute highlight of 06.

I even managed to hear the thanks to Paddy on radio Le Mans at about 13:30 Sunday, didn't catch the full mention though due to dodgy reception on the freebee Audi radio.

With this worldwide fame you could start up a Brand!
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 11:16:50 pm »

humble thanks, other members of DFH will post later also i guess Smiley

the Radio LeMans mentioning was very cool, they were thanking DFH and Paddy especially for making the friday night for what it was. Also the Flying Baguettes and the Brethren where mentioned by name for their contributions
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 11:25:18 pm »

Yes big thanks too from me and to  Team JPC for getting me so drunk that I have no memory of leaving (3 am I was told) walking back to blue nord, crossing the road, the car park and camp site. Locking my camera in the car, getting undressed and then puting on my CA t shirt and a pair of undies on backwards before falling to sleep. Non of which I have any memory of !
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 11:54:09 pm »

Thank you too, RedStu! What I actually want to say is that we all made it the night it was. And my God - it was A night!
It started off for Roy, Marius and me driven up and down from our campsite for a flash-visit to the RfH-pitbox with VIP treatment. We saw Stefan, Alex and Jan and handed Jan 'his' shirt (Click for photo bottom left). Then we got back to find Canal+ filming the concert and crowd (I hope the lady stays in touch, she promised a dvd of the result Wink), and all you guys there too!
I'll never forget the end where we were on top of the podium. The sight was awsum! Cool

One very big special thank you to the Flying Baguettes, the Brethren, team JPC and ofcourse Beerman and Buurman for their hard work behind the beertap. I'm very pleased to say the evening brought € 1200,- for Doris' charity.

It was great, really really great. Friday night made my 2006 Le Mans something never to forget. Thank you all!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 11:58:55 pm by Paddy_NL » Logged

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 12:05:45 am »

Hi Paddy
Just amazing.

I've just added the link to all the photos from Janlammers.com below, the first link didn't work for me for some reason.

http://www.janlammers.com/engels/XmlParser/index3.asp?xmlfile=racingforholland\fotogallery\gallery.xml&xslfile=racing-for-holland\fotogallery\more.xsl&id=93
However a javascript error seems to stop me getting a bigger picture.

stu
chrisbeatty
CA Veteran

Note to self, think of something witty.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 03:43:08 am »

It started off for Roy, Marius and me driven up and down from our campsite for a flash-visit to the RfH-pitbox with VIP treatment. We saw Stefan, Alex and Jan and handed Jan 'his' shirt (Click for photo bottom left).

You know what the best thing is guys?? After the race myself & a buddy always wander round the paddock for an hour or two. Guess what t-shirt Jan changed into after the race?? Yup you guessed it, the exact same one you gave him!! Shocked

He was tucking into some food in the RfH hospitality, we left him to it but I did think the top looked unlike any of the rest of the team!!
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 09:12:51 am »

What an accolade...........Pictures on Jan Lammers website,4 TV crews queueing up to film the antics of DFH...........and........maybe next year the Drivers Parade!!!!!!! Grin
Pieter
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 10:39:29 am »

Pics anybody?
http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=551234176&security=qsbVcN
Swans

a.k.a. Goldmember!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2006, 10:47:47 am »

Ah! The first '06 pictures! cool!

Friday night was amazing indeed. We've managed to empty eleven barrels that night, nearly half the stock!  Shocked

See you all next year or perhaps at the Nurburgring or Sebring!

I've lost my genitals in an unfortunate schmelting accident!
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 10:55:33 am »

You guys were awesome  Grin   More to follow plus some video.....
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 12:36:39 pm »

What can I say, Friday night was an awesome party, thankyou DFH, and everybody else who helped with the festivities.
One day when I hang up my LM ticket holder because I am to old and infirm to go, I will remember that night as one of the highlights of my visits to La Sarthe.

Respect and thanks to the amazing Paddy and the DFH crew.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
EZeemering
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 01:45:54 pm »

Thank you too, RedStu! What I actually want to say is that we all made it the night it was. And my  We saw Stefan, Alex and Jan and handed Jan 'his' shirt

Excellent. Nice to see this year the photo survived Cheesy
RockerRiert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 01:53:44 pm »

Friday was great. Thanks for everyone who dropped by to have a beer. Think we'll need some more next year Smiley
And it was really good to find out how much was given for Doris' charity.
Petra
Would rather still be a Newbie
CA Veteran

DfH member and proud owner of Albert CB!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 02:02:09 pm »

I really had a great time at my first ever LeMans. That wasn't just down to the rest of DfH but also the fun I had with a lot of people from Club Arnage, especially the boys from team JPC and offcourse babyface Cutler and his friends and family. The T.W.A.T.S. were good fun as well on saturday night.

2 cats, 6 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, lots of mice, 1 syrian hamster, 1 chinchilla, a lot of fun!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 02:29:55 pm »

Yeah, and a real treat to meet you lot too - see some of you for the Classic/DTMs maybe? Cheesy

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: