Club Arnage
May 15, 2024, 09:54:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wouldn't be quite the same would it?  (Read 2133 times)
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« on: May 23, 2014, 09:19:05 pm »

The Email

MMArena Hotel
Only 50 rooms left!
With just three weeks to go to the Le Mans 24 Hours (14-15 June) reservations are speeding up. Only 50 rooms are left in the temporary hotel which is being built in the MMArena. In addition, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest has decided to put up another grandstand whose seats are now on sale.

In the face of the growing demand for seats for the 2014 Le Mans 24 Hours, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest has decided to put up another grandstand. Baptised grandstand 1 it will be built on the downward slope of the track that leads to the Forest Esses, just after the famous Dunlop Footbridge. The 608 unnumbered seats are on sale at the exceptional price of 60 euros.

For people still looking for board and lodging for the Le Mans 24 Hours only 50 roms are available in the temporary hotel that the ACO and the Le Mans Stadium are buiding in the MMArena stadium in the interior of the Le Mans 24-Hours circuit. It is not far from the Tertre Rouge corner and flanks the legendary Mulsanne straight as well as being close to one of the pedestrian entries.

On the first level (west) and on level -1 beside the changing rooms and the press room, 100 bedrooms measuring 6m2 will be installed all equipped with 2 beds. Individual showers and toilets are in the professionals’ changing rooms.
The reception area open 24/24 will be in the Hall Ouest.

The MMArena is very easy to access and is served by a direct tramline from the SNCF station and the town centre. Hotel clients who go there by car can avail themselves of a parking space at the foot of the stadium.

These rooms will be available for four nights from Wednesday 11th to Sunday 15th June at a price of 1100 euros.

Information and reservations on 24h-lemans.com

The website

HOTEL MMArena
CIRCUITS OF LE MANS
- 1 room (6m ²) with 2 single beds.
- Valid 4 nights from Wednesday, June 11 at 15h 12h Sunday, June 15, 2014. Luggage storage until 18h.
- Sanitary and individual showers in common area (level N-1).
- 1 car parking space (M1 Parking.)
- Breakfast option.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE THE LE MANS 24 HOURS TICKET To more information, contact 02 43 16 60 60 or write to: contact@mmarena.com

€1100 for the room (2 people). Also appears that you need to vacate your room by 12h on the Sunday. Ideal for any who leave before the end...  Cool
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 07:47:13 am »

Sounds like four nights in a Portakabin for 1,100 Euros. I think I'll be fine where I am!

I tested negative for patience.
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 09:32:38 am »

I'll give the hotel a miss as well although is it 1,100 euros per room?  Around £400 a person?

The grandstand sounds a bit more interesting, as quite often view from down there.  However am in Dunlop this year so won't be buying any tickets for it, but will certainly look at the location.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: