Club Arnage
May 15, 2024, 09:22:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hat is back, well sort of..........  (Read 2769 times)
Bobblehat
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

A racing we do go....

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2008, 01:20:48 pm »

Hi there all of you at CA!

Thought i would drop a line on the "HI" page, as I have not been active. Some may know that my marrige fell apart last year and, so what with moving into a new place and all the other problems that all brings, posting on motorsport forums has been a bit on the back burner, as has most of life!! But i watched most of S***ing, (I think I spotted Doris's hat!) I thought its about time I got back on line.

Unfortunatly, unless its a last minute thing, I will not be a LM. But fully intend to be a Spa 24hr, and try to fit in the LM Classic (if money allows). Still supporting Tom Dunstan, who is driving the GCR G50 around Croft as I type ready for Oulton Park this weekend, were it will be wet! If any of you are there please pop round and say hi, the GCR no 5 car is green very green! Also, with the help of Bobblehat Jr rediscoverd Drag racing and Hot Rods, the future is looking expensive!LOL Shocked

Catch up with you lot with a beer or six track side very soon keep up the good work. Cheesy

Bobblehat

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 01:39:42 pm »

Ahh Mr Bobble, I wondered where you were hiding....

We will be at OP this weekend, I'll be in Race Admin in the main race control building, KK will be in various different locations doing various different things!   

We're not doing the Spa 24 this year, we're doing LM and LM Classic but I don't have enough holiday for Spa as well...

The Muz's are going to be at OP camping, see the North West Meet thread on the main section for a picture of their new attack vehicle  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: