Club Arnage
May 02, 2024, 04:04:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LMS Silverstone  (Read 168950 times)
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: September 05, 2007, 03:53:54 pm »

Does anybody know how quick silverstone circuit sends out the tickets?
Don't know how fast they are, but you could ring them on +44 8704 588 216 and ask...

Maybe having tickets sent to someone like Rick Cutler might be an idea?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 03:55:29 pm by Paddy_NL » Logged

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 05, 2007, 03:57:28 pm »

Can you book them to collect at the circuit?  There is usually an office outside the gate that you can collect from? 

Do you want me to ring them and ask?
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 05, 2007, 04:04:53 pm »

Does anybody know how quick silverstone circuit sends out the tickets, I have not bought mine yet and I see on the website that I will have to either book a ticket for the whole event, 20 pounds, or show up an pay 15 for the saturday and 25 for the sunday?Huh?

Event tickets will not be available for sale at the circuit selling points. I am afraid if I order my ticket know, it will get to me after the race!
It took them just 3 days to get from the UK to France.  Not bad eh?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sűrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: September 05, 2007, 04:12:54 pm »

They send 1st class post and the website is still open for bookings .... I'd expect less than a week to anywhere in Europe .... (famous last words?)
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: September 05, 2007, 05:00:04 pm »

Does anybody know how quick silverstone circuit sends out the tickets, I have not bought mine yet and I see on the website that I will have to either book a ticket for the whole event, 20 pounds, or show up an pay 15 for the saturday and 25 for the sunday?Huh?

Event tickets will not be available for sale at the circuit selling points. I am afraid if I order my ticket know, it will get to me after the race!

Booked mine on a friday, they were here on the Monday, also rang them to sort it.

If you're going through hell, keep going.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: September 05, 2007, 05:18:56 pm »

I think it is safe to order then, I will go ahead and put in my order. Will look for an option to pick up at the gate, but if delivery is that quick, it should all work out.

Thanks for the info.

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #321 on: September 05, 2007, 05:29:35 pm »

Ok, tried it and it does not work with my creditcard Angry The expiry date is to far out, 2011 and it will only accept cards up to 2010.

Is it possible for any of you to order a ticket for  me, so I can pay you back at the track on arrival?? If not, I will just pay the full price there. Cheers.

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: September 05, 2007, 05:59:30 pm »

Termie- could I have some lovely Rillette please?

Already on the order books, Dr S. 
Steve, which cheeses do you like - or shall I just surprise you? Wink

Thanks Termie.  Ooooh I do like surprises  Grin

Steve East Anglian cobras

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 05, 2007, 09:26:54 pm »

Ok, tried it and it does not work with my creditcard Angry The expiry date is to far out, 2011 and it will only accept cards up to 2010.

Is it possible for any of you to order a ticket for  me, so I can pay you back at the track on arrival?? If not, I will just pay the full price there. Cheers.

Knetter I'll order for you tomorrow unless someone posts to say they've ordered already!  I'll do it around 10 so please post now if you've ordered for Knetter already!! 
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: September 05, 2007, 09:55:25 pm »

Thanks Piglet, you are an angel. Where do you want to meet for the funds exchange?

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 05, 2007, 10:49:54 pm »

We'll be up there from around midday on Friday but on the Marshal's campsite, when do you guys arrive?

Presumably I can meet up with someone else on Friday to hand your ticket over and we can sort funds over the weekend?
keithk
« Reply #326 on: September 06, 2007, 09:11:59 am »

We'll be up there from around midday on Friday but on the Marshal's campsite, when do you guys arrive?

Presumably I can meet up with someone else on Friday to hand your ticket over and we can sort funds over the weekend?

I expect the only "gate" that will be open is the main gate by Bridge none of the others i.e. copse entrance
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: September 06, 2007, 09:32:07 am »

We should arrive somewhere 4/5-ish. We can drive up to the main gate, but I presume we won't get in, and the main gate is quite a walk from the paddock. Can one of you (Keith or Piglet) PM us your mobile so we can call when nearer the circuit?

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 06, 2007, 09:52:03 am »

Yep no problem Paddy, also I imagine Termie will be there for Friday so we can give her the ticket to take to Whittlebury to save too much faffing?
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: September 06, 2007, 11:08:45 am »

As Paddy said, I would be glad to come over to the main gate, or anywhere else you would like to meet. Passing the ticket to Termie, so she can give it to me is also fine. I will look you up on the circuit then to pay you back. These things always have a way of sorting themselves out.

Thanks again Piglet!!

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: