Club Arnage
May 16, 2024, 03:03:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Booking for 2008  (Read 43936 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2007, 12:48:30 pm »

Woops.  Profuse appologies,Del, I most certainly do have it!  I missed it because your letter was still attached to the front.  Do not fret - now firmly with Rick's. Embarrassed Embarrassed

So far I have Lawnmower Man, Barry, Steve Brown, Piglet, Rusty, Fagey, Werner, Redstu, Nickliv, Rick Cutler, DelBoy, Chris (alibongo), Robbo-28 and dukla 2000.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 01:02:45 pm by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2007, 04:18:53 pm »

I'll kick Paddy a bit tonight, to check whether he has sent it or not.

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
rcutler
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2007, 10:54:11 pm »

Marius why dont you send in a booking form as well, you can always refuse the tickets if they are not what you want.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2007, 11:01:42 pm »

Have just sent the forms in pdf format via PM to Termie. Envelope with original prints will leave tomorrow via post office.
I have ordered 15 places for MB, so will definately have that whole corner with Del, Mark and Rick. If that seems too much, we can always sell on here at CA.

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2007, 11:50:34 pm »

Rick Cutler and Chris (Alibongo) - your booking forms are with me.

Thanks Deb,I was a bit worried it would not get to you.  Smiley

been there done that doing it again !
Papa Lazarou

Driving slowly to make you all look faster...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2007, 10:13:11 am »

Could someone post a picture of a completed form, so a numpty like me knows what to put where for the tickets required. (Obviously I know my name and address!)

Thanks,

Patrick.

"Mum? What's our address?"
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2007, 10:26:59 am »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97986095@N00/513214915/
P/L Could you let me know when you've finished with this as I'd like to remove it from the photostream once it's done with, thanks.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 10:32:37 am by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2007, 11:05:44 am »

Redstu, booking received this morning.

YOUR FINAL CALL!!!
My Thursday post will be the last one which will make the bookings so anything posted after Monday is highly unlikely to get to me in time.

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2007, 12:14:14 pm »

I've forgotten the point of this thread. Will research and send if required...  Smiley
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2007, 12:30:47 pm »

Good point, Smokes. I'll re-iterate.

I have had agreement from the ACO that I can submit all our bookings for 2008 in one lump, on Friday 1st June (a day ahead of the official opening date for '08 reservations.) Anybody who wants to take advantage of the CA mass booking can do so if they have posted 100 times or more.  Please PM me for my address if you want to take advantage of this.  And get them in the post on Monday because time is running out.

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2007, 01:19:47 pm »

I have just twigged that today is a Bank Holiday where you are so I doubt it anything posted now will reach me in time.  So, if you still want to take advantage of this, please e-mail me with a scan of your form and get it to me by Thursday.  PM me for my e-mail address.

My research this year seems to confirm that the ACO does indeed process the ticket applications in the order in which they are received so this is a good offer, especially given the probable demise of HA next year (this assumes of course that the bl**dy footy stadium actually goes ahead as planned.)  However, a difinitive answer wasn't really possible as so many people forgot which day they actually applied.  As I'm thinking that maybe we could charge a very small fee for this service next year, to help maintain our server, I'd really like to have a proper handle on what goes on for next time.  So, I need your help.

Could everybody (including those whom I have booked for) make a note of the date (and time if poss), plus the method, of application for their '08 bookings and come back to me once you have had that (delightfully vague) confirmation letter, together with their '08 booking number (the one after their customer number) when they get it.

Thank you.

DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2007, 01:35:45 pm »

My case was a major exception, but I think I have found the answer.

A couple of weeks ago, I set the PC date forward a month for a particular purpose, and forgot to reset it.  So 30-odd emails went out with a June date on them.

I did the same last year, and looking back at my records, although I emailed the ACO on 6th June, it went out dated 6 July, and it is likely that this is the date the ACO used.

Memo to self - leave the bloody date alone!!

Del

Team Delboy Racing
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2007, 03:11:55 pm »

I need to send in the form, is there any chance you can put mine Paddy's Delboys and JPC's together then if they are number we should have them together.
Rick, I've put your form with Paddy and Delboy's but have had nothing from jpc.  Is he in with one of your forms or does he need another nudge?

Don't forget they'll be numbered pitches so unless the forms are together, you won't be together.

Christopher
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

To add speed, just add lightness.

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 30, 2007, 03:40:46 pm »

I have now spoken to the ACO.  As all the places will be marked on MB and other campsites, the only way to make sure you camp together, is to book together (as per grandstands now).  Bookings for 2008 will be taken from Saturday 3rd June.
However, they have said that if I take all our forms in on 1st June, they will accept them from moi.  So, as said above, anybody with 100 posts or more can take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime offer! Please pm me for my private address and get your forms for '08 in the post!
http://www.lemans.org/sport/sport/calendrier/pdf/bon_commande_gb.pdf

Hello termie,

I see you have special permission to hand in the forms early.......which sort of messes up my plan to give you the form on Saturday / Sunday.

Is it ok if I scan it in and e-mail it to you? Are you able to print it and put it with the others?

Le Mans is for the week......not just 24hrs!

When life throws you lemons, bring out the tequila!!

Vodka! Cheaper than Botox and paralyses more muscles!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 30, 2007, 03:47:33 pm »

No probs. I think you might have my e-mail address but I'll pm it to you.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: