Club Arnage
May 16, 2024, 05:28:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Sponsorship  (Read 14541 times)
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2004, 05:50:46 pm »

It's a splendid idea Matt, and just the sort of venture that deserves to be sponsored. Please check your e-mail, you will find that I have sent you details of all the credit and charge cards I own. I'll also scan in a copy of my signature along with the capillary patterns on my retina and send them too. All I ask is that you carry out your chores in the CA sponsored pink panties. Not much to ask after all, in fact, I'm wearing mine right now.
H
« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 05:51:17 pm by BigH » Logged

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2004, 05:55:03 pm »

H, did you receive a check ?  Wink

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2004, 06:24:16 pm »

yes, and a certificate!

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2004, 07:00:02 pm »

Just to add a pint on Money

225 T Shirts were sold, and had i charged £10 each , CA kitty would have £225 pounds for sponsoring

If i was able to Bulk buy the mugs i would get them for just under £4 , and charge £5 , making £1 per mug.

I would reckon that with a little thought into it, the goods that have been sold could raise £400, which is a good start to any sponsorship fund, Moggie or PUG .

So what other products have you got planned Robbo??

I'm looking into embroidered polo shirts. caps and sweatshirts through a contact of mine.

I'm also looking at "Stubby Holders" or Can Coolers. Only problem is, to get them below £5 each I need to get at least 200 of them.  Could always add a pound per item for sponsorship?Huh

I actually studying embroidered folding beds for all campsites  Cheesy

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2004, 07:05:52 pm »

It's a splendid idea Matt, and just the sort of venture that deserves to be sponsored. Please check your e-mail, you will find that I have sent you details of all the credit and charge cards I own. I'll also scan in a copy of my signature along with the capillary patterns on my retina and send them too. All I ask is that you carry out your chores in the CA sponsored pink panties. Not much to ask after all, in fact, I'm wearing mine right now.
H

I appreciate the gesture H. Two things immediately spring to mind. Firstly, I think it somewhat unfair that you alone should pony-up for my selfish indulgence. I'd rather hoped that the more self-sacrificing members of the forum (you know, the ones that keep banging on about how great it would be to muck-in and pay for someone else's entertainment) would also chuck in, a la Morgan/Racing for Holland/poverty-stricken, multi-helicopter owning Msr Pescarolo.
Secondly, I really would prefer cash, if it's not too much trouble, old bean.

As a footnote, I would be happy to exchange my tighty-whiteys for pink knickers, on the assumption that all the money will be with me by the weekend (I've got a special rate on a suite at the Bellagio).  

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2004, 07:28:39 pm »

Now Matt, I was more than happy to entertain your idea, until I realised you were going to squander so much of it on the Bellagio (that water display may be OK the first time you see it but the same show every half hour??) Come On! For goodness sake!!  Stay at Circus Circus for $49.95 a night and then it gives far more money for wasting at Hooters.

And what's with all the Asians standing in the middle of The Strip passing out mailers for "Girls Girls Girls" I thought prostitution was illegal in Vegas but it's pretty much in your face isn't it. We had to keep on swerving along the pavement to avoid too many awkward questions form the kids.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2004, 08:29:25 pm »

And what's with all the Asians standing in the middle of The Strip passing out mailers for "Girls Girls Girls" I thought prostitution was illegal in Vegas but it's pretty much in your face isn't it. We had to keep on swerving along the pavement to avoid too many awkward questions form the kids.

I didn't seem to have that problem last time I was making my way down the Vegas Strip...... Huh

....mind you, I was driving an RV at the time!

Matt, I've got a pile of Egyptian pounds clogging up a drawer somewhere, plus some old Mexican Pesos from 1985 before they knocked 3 noughts off.
Oh! and MILLIONS of Yen.

I'll leave them in a brown envelope behind the washroom door next time I'm in Miami.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Fax
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2004, 01:37:30 am »

Gilles,
While I applaud your well meaning thoughts regarding Henri and his equipe, I'm afraid I have to agree with Matt on this one.  Handing over your hard earned income so that someone else can go racing just isn't very sensible.  As much as I love racing I will also be the first to admit that the cold, hard reality of the sport is that it is full of some of the biggest slime-balls walking this planet, just waiting to empty the wallets of well meaning individuals.  Leave the donations to w**k*rs like David Letterman (a late night TV host here in the US) who have more money than common sense.  Letterman spends millions every year on Rahal Racing for the privilage of being able to stand around in the pits and say "I'm with the team".
John
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2004, 01:39:09 am »

JP ,

I hadnt even thought of anything else.

If enough people want something , Mr davies is happy to flaunt the good name of his web site on certain products i am sure my printers will come up trums.

Hadnt thought much more, although the quality of the stuff so is good.

Matt - I'll sponsor you, no honest i will. Sweet Fanny adams i will.

Take life by the horns and live it.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2004, 09:09:58 am »

Morning Gib, how's it going?

Sorry Steve, had to bale out just then.  All very quiet.  Lots of job hunting, and not so much time hanging around on the forum  Cry

Getting fed up with doing nothing, so might get temp work while waiting for a real job to come along!  Hey Ho, life you know................what a ****  Roll Eyes

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2004, 07:43:19 pm »

Sorry Steve, had to bale out just then.  All very quiet.  Lots of job hunting, and not so much time hanging around on the forum  Cry

Getting fed up with doing nothing, so might get temp work while waiting for a real job to come along!  Hey Ho, life you know................what a ****  Roll Eyes

Keep you pecker up  Wink a ray of sunshine is just around the corner, wishing you all the best

Steve East Anglian cobras

Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2004, 08:11:54 pm »

I didn't seem to have that problem last time I was making my way down the Vegas Strip...... Huh

....mind you, I was driving an RV at the time!

Matt, I've got a pile of Egyptian pounds clogging up a drawer somewhere, plus some old Mexican Pesos from 1985 before they knocked 3 noughts off.
Oh! and MILLIONS of Yen.

I'll leave them in a brown envelope behind the washroom door next time I'm in Miami.

Steve, your generousity knows no bounds - and I am deeply moved. I'm not so bothered about the raghead and wetback currencies - the Yen, I will gratefully part from you. Simply furnish me with you bank account details, passwords etc and I'll take care of everything else.

Robbo, you're just a tease - I got all dewy-eyed when I read that you'd sponsor me - only to dash my hopes, a sentence later.

It seems that my Vegas trip will have to be cancelled. It just goes to show that the only people worthy of sponsorship are those who actually have the funds, but would just rather suckers like us footed the bill. Go figure that one out.

Gibb, I'm sorry to learn that things are grim on the employment front. What is your area of expertise? My parent company in UK is always on the hunt for talented people. Feel free to PM me or email me at mharper6@cfl.rr.com  Either way, I hope you get sorted soon. Redundancy is a bitch, but often opens more doors than it closes - I speak from experience.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2004, 08:22:24 pm »

Se you i told you i was Sponsoring someone.

What do you think ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Take life by the horns and live it.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2004, 10:38:58 pm »

Keep you pecker up  Wink a ray of sunshine is just around the corner, wishing you all the best

Thanks Steve........................pecker performance not a problem at the moment  Wink  But your right, sunshine will be there sometime soon.  Smiley

gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2004, 10:41:41 pm »

Gibb, I'm sorry to learn that things are grim on the employment front. What is your area of expertise? My parent company in UK is always on the hunt for talented people. Feel free to PM me or email me at mharper6@cfl.rr.com  Either way, I hope you get sorted soon. Redundancy is a bitch, but often opens more doors than it closes - I speak from experience.

Cheers Matt.  Will e-mail soon.  Expertise in Quality Assurance (ISO 9000).  Leaves most people totally dry  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: