Club Arnage
May 10, 2024, 08:35:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Le Mans Guide 2008  (Read 55557 times)
dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2007, 11:03:36 pm »

Oops - also forgot to 'log' the church service on Sunday morning, on the outside of the track about by the Dunlop bridge. Didn't attend myself so not sure about languages/denominations (and cant remember the time) - there may be something elsewhere in the A.C.O. notes?
Freddie von Rost

Life is what you make of it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2007, 11:04:24 pm »

Frighfully sorry to butt in, but should the CA 2008 guide have a section regarding this year's Classic LM?

Lick up the honey and ask no questions.

docford

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2007, 10:03:41 pm »

Sorry to drop in like that, but we do plan to have a fans and media party on Wednesday July 9 in Le Mans before the Classic. We expect about 200 people. Let me know how many from Club Arnage would like to attend, so I can plan the extra pints and cookies that we'll need.

Picture of our 2006 pre-race party are here: http://www.olympia-charger.com/2006/06/oly_express_pre.html
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 10:20:54 pm »

Hmmmm...........looks a bit refined for CA tastes.  Beer and wine in GLASSES!!!!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2007, 05:25:15 pm »

Hmmmm...........looks a bit refined for CA tastes.  Beer and wine in GLASSES!!!!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked

Del

We have beer in glass or don't bottles count  Grin
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2007, 06:25:21 pm »

Del

No

And I will wait eagerly for your response in another 7 weeks   Grin Grin

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2007, 10:46:06 pm »

Del

No

And I will wait eagerly for your response in another 7 weeks   Grin Grin

Del

's Ok, I've got a calendar for next year - hopefully it'll help me keep up  Grin
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 01:11:46 pm »

This might be useful, either as a printed page or as a weblink in the guide - the timetables and maps of buses and the tramway for Le Mans

http://www.setram.fr/content.cfm?id=11
http://www.setram.fr/docs/grand%20plan%20v28%20web.pdf

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 04:07:44 pm »

Thanks for this, Mark

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2008, 10:31:16 am »

Werner, for some unknown reason I can't find your email address. I have one new bar for the guide which is at Mulsanne which was bankrupt last year but is really buzzing under new ownership. He has a lot of ideas for Le Mans too. The Boule d'Or (main Tours road) has been bankrupt for some time but reopens next month. I'll get the feel of it and write to you but please send me an email so I can reply!
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2008, 10:35:13 am »

Werner, for some unknown reason I can't find your email address. I have one new bar for the guide which is at Mulsanne which was bankrupt last year but is really buzzing under new ownership. He has a lot of ideas for Le Mans too. The Boule d'Or (main Tours road) has been bankrupt for some time but reopens next month. I'll get the feel of it and write to you but please send me an email so I can reply!

Hi Tony,

for the guide project you can use president(at)lemanszone.de , this will work. About the bars and restaurants chapter I have sent you an e-mail a couple of weeks ago, did you receive it?

Cheers

Werner

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2008, 03:25:52 pm »

I am currently contemplating Grandstand tickets, and despite having been for numerous years, and despite having sat in a selection of Grandstands for qualifying and thought I should memorise which are the ones to book for the race I have failed miserably!

So idiots like me might be grateful for more details on the gandstands and what you can see from them.  i.e good viiew of screen, oblique view of screen, good view of top end of pitlane etc.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2008, 03:31:27 pm »

I am currently contemplating Grandstand tickets, and despite having been for numerous years, and despite having sat in a selection of Grandstands for qualifying and thought I should memorise which are the ones to book for the race I have failed miserably!

So idiots like me might be grateful for more details on the gandstands and what you can see from them.  i.e good viiew of screen, oblique view of screen, good view of top end of pitlane etc.

Good idea. myself I never had any grandstand tickets so anyone who could give some details is welcome!

Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2008, 05:16:13 pm »

Thanks for that photo.  I am looking at the grandstand to the right of the ACO one as you look at the track.  TRying to decide if you can see the big screen from it or not.  This year I believe the big screen was on the big extension, and from your photo I guess it must be visible from the stand next door too!
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2008, 06:05:40 pm »

Werner

Sent you a few words on T19, T20 and T34 - and another couple of pics here.

From T20:

And from T19:

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: