Club Arnage
May 03, 2024, 09:55:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maison Blanche tickets for 2009  (Read 46151 times)
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2008, 06:56:42 pm »

I've discussed it with the boys and nobody is really very interested in going back to MB. The new mo'cycle track seems to have ruinned MB for ever, it's now a souless dustbowl and it ain't never coming back. We all need to move on...

Well put Andy. It was fun while it lasted .......
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2008, 09:16:03 pm »

Well Andy, I hope you can get them! The agencies are now on hold for HA and MB, they are going to sell some ground for building purposes Huh Hope you don't get screwed by the ACO's plans!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2008, 10:36:07 pm »

The new mo'cycle track seems to have ruinned MB for ever, it's now a souless dustbowl and it ain't never coming back.

It's not often I disagree with my learned (and older  Grin) friend, but on this occasion I protest!  Angry  Grin

MB had lost a lot of character this year, but I firmly believe that was because it had lost a lot of it's regular characters and big CA groups!!! (i.e. Team Zarse, Liverpool Boys, The Brethren, Melans, Lawnmower Man/Doris, SPS, Big H's Crowd, Stu, Robspot's Lot, Rick and Steve Cutler, Delboy's Crowd, Lorry's Group, etc etc etc and sorry if I've missed anybody!!)

Add to that the fact that the groups that were still on there were nowhere near each other (for the last five years we've always been directly next to at least 3 CA groups) and it all added up to a strange one. The fact that a lot of the groups had emigrated to HA/Bleu etc so had further to walk to the previous focul point of all CA activity (i.e. Drinking for Holland's Pitch) made it even stranger. Part of the comfortable feel of Le Mans for the past years has been to be able to wander around the campsite and meet up with other CA members and be invited into their site for a beer/low flyer.

IMHO, the bike track around MB meant it was far from a dust bowl!! Having had very hot or very wet years over the last three or four years, a solid road surface all round the campsite was in fact a pleasure to drive around and our "kit" came home in good condition and didn't need the usual "de-dusting". The fact that they installed a one way system so you drove into the site through the normal entrance and out through a new/different route made it really easy to get in and out!

That said, I am sure that Houx Annexe was  agreat site as well.

All I would like to see, so that we can all have a great time, is a major allocation so that we can all try to get on the same site. I don't care which site that is! If the way to ensure it is to have an allocation of 80(??) numbered pitches for MB through DfH's agency then I don't think we should rule it out! If anyone can get the same sort of allocation for HA then that would be great as it's almost half the price!

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2008, 11:51:04 pm »

Fair points JP.

But Team Zarse didn't get where it is today by doing the same thing as everyone else. We're expanding and going places. We've turned Brad already and Rex is a double agent. We've done for BigH and we're going to crush Team JPC and DfH too, we'll never rest til we completely control the market. Erm, what the f**k am i talking about....?  Huh

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2008, 12:17:49 am »

Fair points JP.

We're expanding and going places. We've turned Brad already and Rex is a double agent. We've done for BigH and we're going to crush Team JPC and DfH too

Well....you won't do that by only turning up with 8 t-shirts!!  Angry

Wink
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: December 09, 2008, 11:15:26 am »

Fair points JP.

We're expanding and going places. We've turned Brad already and Rex is a double agent. We've done for BigH and we're going to crush Team JPC and DfH too

Wink
Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2008, 06:04:46 pm »

Fair points JP.

Wink

From small acorns do great erm big things grow. This year we're having 1000 teeshirts made.

Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2008, 12:24:51 am »

Yes, and Andy is paying for them all out of his own pocket, and he said everyone is allowed one for free  Grin

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2008, 01:03:14 am »

We've turned Brad already and Rex is a double agent.

Is one not confusing double agent and double ending Monsieur Zarse ?? I'm sure RSM Pork Chop will have a view on this  Grin
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 01:12:19 am by Rusty » Logged

The Brethren Rock
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2008, 01:16:24 am »

We've turned Brad already and Rex is a double agent.

Is one not confusing double agent and double ending Monsieur Zarse ?? I'm sure RSM Pork Chop will have a view on this  Grin
The man, he has a point..... however a combination of the two is the most likely conclusion I suspect....

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2008, 10:12:20 pm »

After a brief period of absence I return to find such allegations!

To be accused of double agency withing the Brethren ranks carries a punishment that I could not mention here.... its too horrible Evil

I prefer to use "Social Butterfly"... or as Elvis often refers to me, A C***.

The thought of Brad being "Turned" by Team Zarse is a horrible thought.... who went last?

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
nickliv
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2008, 10:16:30 pm »

The gimp

Twice
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2008, 12:58:19 am »

Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2008, 09:57:13 am »

I used to be a Zarse but apparently I've been dropped. I suspect it's something to do with Pilot Zarse's party.

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2008, 03:20:56 pm »

I used to be a Zarse but apparently I've been dropped. I suspect it's something to do with Pilot Zarse's party.

When? When were you rejected? Upon who's authority?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: