Club Arnage
May 03, 2024, 09:01:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maison Blanche tickets for 2009  (Read 46148 times)
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2008, 07:37:38 pm »

Ah I see, and how terribly perspicacious of you. The last time I saw Brad he was indeed doing something horrible across a dralon three piece. IIRC, he was wearing ladies pants.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2008, 01:40:16 am »

fortunately, I do believe the only photos of men wearing womens undies are in fact of Andy....

It's not true that we dropped Rob at Pilot Zarse's party.....he managed to try and sleep half in, half out of the tent at 8pm, all by himself......

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2008, 02:27:36 am »

I used to be a Zarse but apparently I've been dropped. I suspect it's something to do with Pilot Zarse's party.
What an utter load of shite Shocked
Your mop bucket full of Tropicomatilda was fab... dont listen to the voices....

PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2008, 11:18:10 am »

fortunately, I do believe the only photos of men wearing womens undies are in fact of Andy....

Not so Brad.  Photographic evidence exists of other Zarses in womens attire ...   Evil

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2009, 01:54:18 pm »

Small update. Apparently all agents got no more than 25 tickets each for MB, despite how many they ordered. The ACO is still "looking at the spaces" (what more do they need to see?! Angry), and it can take up to two months before the race untill they make up their mind. I would say they are trying to sell tickets to the racing teams first for VIP areas, and then sell the rest to us - poor fans.

We are still in the race for the tickets, and it could well be we will get a phonecall soon, according to the agent (T&T in Amsterdam). As I will be gone for nearly a month, I have given them the phone number of Marius. I honestly don't expect a phone call though, it's taken too long and by the looks of it, the ACO is being funny again. This whole scenario might explain the empty spaces on MB last year on Friday night - barely anybody will buy tickets two months before the race.

Sorry guys 'n gals, all I could do was try Undecided

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2009, 03:16:40 pm »

This whole scenario might explain the empty spaces on MB last year on Friday night - barely anybody will buy tickets two months before the race.

I'm sure I've mentioned before but the coachload of (young male  Kiss) Danes opposite us last year said they bought their tickets from the Rotunde on their way in to the campsite - it's a bit blurred now but I think they arrived on Tuesday. 

The trouble is how on earth do you know if it's going to be possible to get tickets last minute and do you waste an allocation elsewhere if you can get them.
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2009, 04:17:53 pm »

That's all very well if you're turning up in small numbers, but hopeless if when there's a large contingent to plan for.

The Brethren Rock
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2009, 04:28:11 pm »

With almost all campsites now having numbered pitches, larger groups will probably have to resort to the few non-numbered sites which are small (TR and Expo) or too far away BSJ.

knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: January 26, 2009, 04:32:28 pm »

I wouldn't be surprised if that is their aim, get rid of the big groups and dump em on a remote campsite as not to disturb french plonkers with their whole family!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 26, 2009, 04:36:24 pm »

Thing is knetter that there are not many French "plonkers" that camp at the 24h anyway.

I am sometimes at the French endurance-info forum and there are hardly any folk there that are even interested in camping at the 24h.
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 26, 2009, 05:19:57 pm »

There was a fair few that pitched up on the verges of HA last year from friday onwards, they even sent a guy round in a large lawn mower to give it all a trim.

The Brethren Rock
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2009, 07:34:16 pm »

Small update. Apparently all agents got no more than 25 tickets each for MB, despite how many they ordered. The ACO is still "looking at the spaces" (what more do they need to see?! Angry), and it can take up to two months before the race untill they make up their mind. I would say they are trying to sell tickets to the racing teams first for VIP areas, and then sell the rest to us - poor fans.

We are still in the race for the tickets, and it could well be we will get a phonecall soon, according to the agent (T&T in Amsterdam). As I will be gone for nearly a month, I have given them the phone number of Marius. I honestly don't expect a phone call though, it's taken too long and by the looks of it, the ACO is being funny again. This whole scenario might explain the empty spaces on MB last year on Friday night - barely anybody will buy tickets two months before the race.

Sorry guys 'n gals, all I could do was try Undecided

Hi Paddy,

no matter what the outcome will be, thanks for trying and keeping us up-to-date. Nice to read a posting from you again, you've been quite lately, but me too, I have to admit.

Cheers

Werner

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 26, 2009, 09:58:35 pm »

Cheers for keeping us updated too Paddy. See you in June if not before!!

PP and the good Lady PP Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: