Club Arnage
May 22, 2024, 02:20:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maison Blanche tickets for 2009  (Read 46601 times)
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2008, 03:19:47 pm »

My suggestion would be to buy a lot of Bleu Parking tickets to park up the vehicles and find someone with a van to drive people with camping gear in (and out on Sunday), so more space is created for the tents. That way we can get a lot more people on, and can definitely recreate the atmosphere we had in 2006

This might prove to be a good option, but it will have to be a different parking. According to Bas' remarks on the Houx topic, Blue will no long be used for parking, but will be replaced with a different big parking site in another location, not sure where that would be.

I hope Paddy can secure some pitches with T&T, let's hope all 80 off them, but don't get your hopes up just yet.

Boy, I wish they would make this easier, but each year it becomes more and more of a hassle to get something decent each year, why don't we all go to Sebring each year, at least it is easier to get tickets, your closer to the action, the party is great, the only problem is the lousy beer.

The lousy beer doesn't bother me.  In fact Roy, it didn't seem to bother you either.  Especially when you were busy drinking cider, Capt Morgan and Coke, Tropicoma ...   Wink

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2008, 03:54:03 pm »

Very true Grin

Unfortunately, a no go for me next march. So will have to miss the lousy beer Grin and cider, captain morgan and (stolen) tropicoma Cry

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2008, 07:54:38 pm »

I'll do the best I can on replacing you Roy. Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2008, 04:01:08 pm »

Well. You can replace my cousin Joe, you already have the hair for it Grin

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2008, 11:37:45 pm »

Well. You can replace my cousin Joe, you already have the hair for it Grin

Not sure if LT knows enough about pipes and fittings  Roll Eyes

Anyway, I rang the agency earlier this week, and they said they would ring me back by the end of the week, or early next week at the latest. As they didn't ring me yet, I guess I better give it another try first thing Monday morning. They still have high hopes for this to fall through. According to the agency, they always get what they ask for (very much unlike me, I NEVER got what I asked for at the ACO Angry)

So I'll keep you all updated first half of next week. Fingers crossed to those who'd like to be in the CA/DfH Village Wink

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2008, 08:00:24 am »

Thanks for trying to organize this, Paddy

Cheers

Werner

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2008, 11:32:05 am »

Cheers Paddy....................Any news???

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2008, 03:14:21 pm »

Not yet, we hope to know more 1 or 2 weeks time.

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2008, 04:22:51 pm »

Deserter, traitor, turncoat Roll Eyes.

The One Armed Teddy Bear deserted MB for HA a few years ago. He knew a good thing when he saw one. No-one in there right mind deserts to MB. We need to have a little chat over a beer or 2 on Friday.

* traitor's_gate.jpg (31.3 KB, 307x230 - viewed 272 times.)

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2008, 04:30:01 pm »

The One Armed Teddy Bear deserted MB for HA a few years ago. He knew a good thing when he saw one. No-one in there right mind deserts to MB. We need to have a little chat over a beer or 2 on Friday.

Wow thats a small opening, you'd have to be careful with your head when walking thru that one  Smiley

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2008, 05:37:09 pm »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Grin Keeping my options open thats all!!!
Are you drinking this time then??
Looking forward to it!

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2008, 09:18:13 pm »

you keep me out of this, HA the best campsite for LM by a long way, always said it too.  It's that other bastard Ferrari Spider that kept banging on about MB vs HA Grin

Troublesome little fecker (as they say in the left hand island, up from us a bit)

All I can say is I was on HA this year (again) for the 24 as I usually am. I have been on MB twice for the Classic... Bring it on MB (unless I cannot get a ticket)

>Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santι , ΰ consommer avec modιration
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2008, 12:02:46 am »

Oh no, not that discussion again! Shocked
Anyway -as for MB- I think the only way to try and recreate the '06-MB atmosphere would be to get those tickets. Otherwise the site will be too expensive and too quiet.

Rung the agency at the end of last week, and they would phone me asap. As I see nobody on any LM-forums I know discussing allocations, I guess we're all in the wait of them plonking ACO people who will probably need another century to make up their minds.

All I can say for now is, after tripple checking with the agency on our chances for this to happen, famous last words were "we always got what we ordered".

And that's it for now, I'm just as eager as some of you peeps Undecided

Will keep you updated as soon as I get that call Wink

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24 • NBR LMS • Silverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2008, 06:20:06 pm »

Hip hip hooray, there's trouble again with the ACO... What a surprise Angry

Rung the agency again today, apparently the story at the moment is the ACO is working on selling parts of Houx Annex, Bleu Nord and Maison Blanche. ACO are holding tickets back for them three campsites, the rest have been released to the agencies. So the long wait becomes even longer. What fun Lips Sealed

Drinking for Holland
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2008, 06:39:23 pm »

Hip hip hooray, there's trouble again with the ACO... What a surprise Angry

Rung the agency again today, apparently the story at the moment is the ACO is working on selling parts of Houx Annex, Bleu Nord and Maison Blanche. ACO are holding tickets back for them three campsites, the rest have been released to the agencies. So the long wait becomes even longer. What fun Lips Sealed

We are hopefully getting HA Sud by going via an agency this year, more expensive but divided between the six or seven of us, honestly what's another fifteen or twenty quid each? I've discussed it with the boys and nobody is really very interested in going back to MB. The new mo'cycle track seems to have ruinned MB for ever, it's now a souless dustbowl and it ain't never coming back. We all need to move on...

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: