Club Arnage
May 05, 2024, 11:04:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ACO website tickets  (Read 13288 times)
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2014, 11:18:17 am »

Anyone have any luck ?
Cant seem to login telling me my password is incorrect which they have just emailed me as a reminder ?

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 12:14:00 pm »

I'm getting the exact same incorrect password message.
"A shower of sh*t" is putting it mildly.

Steve East Anglian cobras

enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 12:30:59 pm »

I'll be charging the ACO for a new laptop soon punch punch fist smash frustration !! Angry

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 01:12:30 pm »

I too was expecting the usual, but have been pleasantly surprised - well, my other half actually as she did the ordering. No difficulty with logins and passwords etc.

All tickets we required secured and paid, and email confirmation received.

Note: there is now an option to have electronic copies of your tickets emailed from the ACO and then print them yourself, therefore removing the need for shipping etc. so no nail biting uncertainty as to when you will receive them. There are stipulations as to exactly HOW you print them (paper size, orientation etc.) presumably to be sure the barcodes etc. are readable but won't challenge the average home printer filled with A4 paper. I have selected this option.

Haven't received the actual electronic ticket files themselves yet, but am guessing the ACO guys and girls at the ticketing operation are a bit busy today.  So far so good.

Pete B.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:33:44 pm by pretzel » Logged

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Jowett

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 01:14:57 pm »

My first post in teens  of years of looking at this web site.
No problem in booking my tickets today as opposed to multi problems every year since booking went on the internet.
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 01:18:53 pm »

You are really cheering me up guys. I see over on pistonheads that myself and Steve Pyro are not the only one's have issue's.
Have tried sending an email order now ?

Will keep trying the website though.

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 04:20:34 pm »

Still no joy here.  This just posted on Pistonheeeeds http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=1463591&d=12747.52320&nmt=#seperator

"Spoken to them again.

There are major computer issues. Even if your details are correct logging in, it won't work.

Repeated to keep trying the phone line or just send an email.

This could be such a simple process but each year it is a drama."

enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 05:01:53 pm »

I have a bad feeling about this sent email looking for a campsite and will probably be offered beasejour or mulsanne. I don't think my retired father would be too pleased with that walk !

Volks Repair Man
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 01:20:20 pm »

Well, I'm still unable to log in after 24 hours of trying! Doesnt recognise my password even after renewing it and when e-mailing have been told my e-mail cannot be processed and must use the website :-(
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 03:00:10 pm »

This is really strange and makes me feel really guilty.
When I first went to log in I didn't realise that the ACO no longer had a separate member log-in and you just use the club member log-in (email address and password).
I got straight in at 10.30, bought the tickets I wanted, and paid at 1st attempt.
I feel really sorry for you guys who've had difficulty, but I've just tried to log-on again and yes it's up and running.
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 11:07:57 am »

Well what an absolute shambles still cant login with the general sale about to start, yet I could login to my account on the autoclub.fr site all week. So I couldn't even buy onlline with a my ACO discount !!
Emailed the ACO twice on the first day as the phone line just played two automated messages which my limited French wasn't good enough for.

Got a reply from the ACO as per below so fingers crossed ?

Dear Sir,

We confirm we have proceeded to your booking for Le Mans 24 Hours according to availability.
You will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail in the coming days.

Best regards,

Hoping someone in the ACO has had the sense(doubt it) to go through members email bookings before the release camping tickets wanted by members on the general sale !!

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 11:18:50 am »

Enzo,
That's also the reply to the email I sent.

The "according to availability" bit doesn't sound too comforting!

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 11:46:02 am »

I can now log in to the sh*t ticketing website (using the temporary password I was sent the other day).  However, there is no facility to change my password and it does not recognise the fact that I am an ACO member.
Therefore, I can not book tickets at my ACO member rate.

Oldtimer 2

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 05:37:34 pm »

The site doesn't fking work Angry
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 06:09:58 pm »

I never got a temporary password and still cant log in who knows what godforsaken bit of turf they will offer me in the Le Mans area !

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: