Club Arnage
May 05, 2024, 08:17:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Bruichladdich Promotions at Le Mans  (Read 12794 times)
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 10:12:51 pm »

I'd actually go and visit that Pub

I might go after scrutineering on Monday - hint hint!

Smiley
Will be struggling on the Monday to set up the encampment for the lazy bastards that arrive later in the week but Tuesday looks like a pub day.  Wink
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 10:27:17 pm »

Will be struggling on the Monday to set up the encampment for the lazy bastards that arrive later in the week but Tuesday looks like a pub day.  Wink

Priorities, priorities!

The encampment will still be there on Tuesday, but scrutineering will be over.....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 10:29:41 pm by Fran » Logged
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 10:43:12 pm »

There will be no encampment if we don't set it up ourselves, so unless you've a place to accomadate 4 Dutch guys we're damned. We might pull an all-nighter though if Hansy is up for it.  Grin
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 10:45:10 pm »

Errm... perhaps I will just leave you to it!

F
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 10:57:48 pm »

Thanks Fran  Wink  but seriously if we collect our camping gear near Pontlieu on Monday we might venture over to scruteneering and have a beer at said establishment.

Can't blame a guy for trying and a proper pint is a good start of the Le Mans week.
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2011, 12:03:35 am »

Thanks Fran  Wink  but seriously if we collect our camping gear near Pontlieu on Monday we might venture over to scruteneering and have a beer at said establishment.

Can't blame a guy for trying and a proper pint is a good start of the Le Mans week.

Well if you do get there before Wen, we want a full report on the establishment!

And do let Phil (hansy69) you are open to bribes and free beer  Grin
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 12:33:41 am by nopanic - neil » Logged

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2011, 10:14:12 am »

There will be no encampment if we don't set it up ourselves, so unless you've a place to accomadate 4 Dutch guys we're damned. We might pull an all-nighter though if Hansy is up for it.  Grin

Is that Dutch Bas with the Alfa?
Are you with us this year? If so which site Number?
I think everyone else has dropped out!

>Martini...LB

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
hansy69

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2011, 03:21:04 pm »

Happy to oblige 
LOL - I didnt mean I wanted it stopped... its good to see someone with a bit of enthusiasm for their pub!!
Same here but I'd rather have they contacted Smokey or whomever and suggest "hey can I promote my pub on your BB and in return I'll do something for your members or donate an amount in the CA-fund" than just shamelessly plug their pub.

If someone would do that I'd actually go and visit that Pub hint...hint  Wink

Ok guys, here we go......

As I have been slapped on the wrist here by Bas, I will let all my staff know that if any member of CLUB ARNAGE come into the bar and tell them they want the "SHAMELESS PLUG OFFER", they can buy two pints of our BULLDOG BEER and get one free!  Grin Grin Grin What d'ya reckon?

If you guys come Monday night we have a pub quiz from 20h00 and my arm could be twisted if you wanted to stay a little longer after 2am. If you decide to come Tuesday night, we have a guitar hero night and again, if you wanted to stop longer after, it might be possible, as long as there is not hundreds of you turning up!!  Tongue
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 04:01:54 pm »

Ok guys, here we go......

As I have been slapped on the wrist here by Bas, I will let all my staff know that if any member of CLUB ARNAGE come into the bar and tell them they want the "SHAMELESS PLUG OFFER", they can buy two pints of our BULLDOG BEER and get one free!  Grin Grin Grin What d'ya reckon?
That's very generous of you Phil, seems my big mouth got me a free beer for once.  Wink

If you guys come Monday night we have a pub quiz from 20h00 and my arm could be twisted if you wanted to stay a little longer after 2am. If you decide to come Tuesday night, we have a guitar hero night and again, if you wanted to stop longer after, it might be possible, as long as there is not hundreds of you turning up!!  Tongue
I might take you up on that offer if the rain is very heavy on Monday otherwise we'll be collecting our camping gear stored in and around Le Mans and build our temporary home for the week.

Anyway thanks for the kind offer and I'll surely stop by next week.
hansy69

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 04:22:00 pm »

beer tastes better when its free!
dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2011, 12:51:45 pm »

Congratulations on that P2 win, Tim! Fantastic to see #41 circulating pretty much like clockwork although I imagine you had your moments!

Q. What was Tim Greaves’ first job?
Nope - methinks you were wilfully misleading us in your answer to that one, but thanks for the miniatures!
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 10:14:49 am »

Congratulations on that P2 win, Tim! Fantastic to see #41 circulating pretty much like clockwork although I imagine you had your moments!

Q. What was Tim Greaves’ first job?
Nope - methinks you were wilfully misleading us in your answer to that one, but thanks for the miniatures!

Agreed!

It was good to hear our national anthem being played at LM.

Crouch..........bind..........set
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 02:37:18 pm »

I won the "for those attending the race" bottle  Smiley ... Didn't find out until I got home and fired up the email on Tuesday so missed the oppos with the MR ladies but off to collect the whisky in the next few days hopefully  Grin
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2011, 12:24:32 pm »

http://vimeo.com/25182551

short vid of the event from the greaves motorsports point of view.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: