Club Arnage
May 19, 2024, 10:31:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: US Resident coming to Sebring, can you help?  (Read 5054 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2006, 06:31:36 pm »

I have had a lot of trouble buying Saleen gear here in France.  Basically, the site only mails to the US and Canada.  As I am coming to the US in March for that other endurance race, I was wondering if any CAer would be prepared to get some stuff for me to pick up when I come over.  The big problem is that they will only mail to the owner of the card used.  However, I can send money to a Paypal account in advace if you have one. Please PM me if you can help out. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 06:33:31 pm by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 07:31:37 pm »

Hi Termie
I live in Orlando FL.
Tell me what you need and I'll take care of it.
Regards
Matt

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
BryanC
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 12:10:09 am »

Cripes.... must get my eyes seen too.

'Thought it said US President coming to Sebring.

Could be worse - John Presott coming to see us next June !!!!

Regards

Bryan C

And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 10:27:00 am »

Must have been quite a shock Brian!  John Prescot... hey, I've just had breakfast, do you mind?

Sorted on the Saleen front.  Thanks so much Matt.  As ever, am so struck by how great some of the guys and gals on this site are, there's always somebody for whom nothing is too much trouble.

Bear  in mind that we live in the Sarthe - I have plenty of spare tents and other gear here if ever I can help out when you guys come over.  Also a very large lawn on which to pitch tents if ever anybody needs a stopover etc.

Cheers. Smiley

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 01:43:34 pm »

Bear  in mind that we live in the Sarthe - I have plenty of spare tents and other gear here if ever I can help out when you guys come over.  Also a very large lawn on which to pitch tents if ever anybody needs a stopover etc.

Cheers. Smiley

We might just take you up on a visit sometime as me and the missus are doing the loire valley etc for a week next may for my 40th..  Grin

Andy

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 02:18:43 pm »

Cheers. Smiley

We might just take you up on a visit sometime as me and the missus are doing the loire valley etc for a week next may for my 40th..  Grin

Andy
Sure.  Maybe discuss this at a proposed meet of Fr/CI residents some time soon?

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 02:19:54 pm »

Cripes.... must get my eyes seen too.

'Thought it said US President coming to Sebring.

Could be worse - John Presott coming to see us next June !!!!

Regards

Bryan C

I think it might have been pointed out here previously the vague similarities between Messrs Harper and Prescott. They both hail from Yorkshire and they can both be described as being built on the "cuddly" side, although perhaps that's where the similarities end. One is a verbose street brawler with a reputation for owning large engined fuel-inefficient cars and the other is of course the Deputy Prime Minister.

Here's Matt discussing the relative merits of the new ZO6 with a Shelby Mustang owner.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Neal
CA Veteran

That's put the Halibut amongst the Iguanas

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 02:04:50 pm »

Andy

With the reorganisation of county boundries years ago us Yorkshire folk were pleased to here that Prezza in fact now comes from Humberside and no Yorkshire
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 02:32:06 pm »

Sorry Neal, but Humberside isn't a county - same goes for Tyne and Weir, Cleveland etc.  Some beurocrat's idea of a joke, I say.  Who says "I'm a Humbersider" for god's sake?  Tough luck but I bet that's not what JP calls himself! (Certainly not what I call him..)
Grumpy old woman.

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 05:26:22 pm »

Quite right Termie, the Heatho-Walkerian boundary reforms of 1974 were a disgrace.

Whitey, I thought you West Ridingers (or whatever I'm to call your kith and kin) were taught to call a spade a spade?

PS If you type the word "f**ckwit" into Google, guess what pops out (third down on the list on my computer).

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: