Club Arnage
May 08, 2024, 04:31:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP - is JPC around? CA Charity Auction tickets for Silverstone?  (Read 2924 times)
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2007, 07:44:56 pm »

Hi all,

We appear to have a bit of a problem that I could do with some help to resolve.  Mates who came to Le Mans with us this year won an item at the CA/DfH Charity Auction, which was for hospitality for 2 at the LMS event at Silverstone next weekend (with Rollcentre on the Saturday, I think).  He's paid for it but hasn't had any communication yet about the tickets or the arrangements.  I know JPC was the auctioneer, but I don't know whether he was making the arrangements or if it is down to someone else. Mate has tried contacting JPC a few times via PM through here and DfH, as JPC was his only contact over the matter, but he hasn't had any contact back (JPC might not have logged on for a while of course)

I'm a bit stuck, as I am disappearing into the wilds of Wales racing early tomorrow, so I won't be able to get near a computer again until Monday morning.  Understandably, mate is getting a bit concerned that he hasn't heard anything with not much time to go now to next weekend, and if it isn't sorted out, then the Charity Auction may well get something of a bad name, which we really don't want. 

So, does anybody else know what is happening with the arrangements or whether JPC is arranging things, or etc etc.  Any help gratefully appreciated, and if any answers are forthcoming could somebody please post it here and contact Rich255 via PM with the answer.  Ta

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 08:17:42 pm »

Mark, isn't JPC's contact phone number on our Committee contact list?

I could be wrong, but I seem to vaguely remember that this was donated by Mr Short & co.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 08:26:41 pm »

Mark, isn't JPC's contact phone number on our Committee contact list?

I could be wrong, but I seem to vaguely remember that this was donated by Mr Short & co.

It is, but my contact list is at work down in London and I'm in Huntingdon at the moment....As it stands, I've just spoken to JPC (courtesy of the contact via BOB U, thank you) and he is chasing/waiting for contact from Martin Short about the arrangements for tickets, meeting etc, so all appears to be in in hand!

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 08:33:18 pm »

Mark, I'll be there from Friday lunchtime if anything needs to be collected and handed over.  I've got no "job" for the weekend so can meet up with people if necessary.

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 08:47:05 pm »

Anita - thanks for that and I'll bear it in mind - JPC is planning to be there all weekend, so hopefully all will be sorted relatively easily.  Lucky people the lot of you...going to Silverstone.....  Cry

MG Mark

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 10:39:45 pm »

Hi Mark, have sent you details via PM.

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 10:55:15 pm »

Hi Mark, have sent you details via PM.

Thanks Paddy - I've have now got in touch with Mark, so hopefully thast is now sorted - thanks for your heklp though,

MG Mark

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 11:20:13 pm »

No probs, have fun with the sheep Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: