Club Arnage
May 16, 2024, 07:28:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sebring 2010  (Read 90829 times)
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2010, 02:30:51 am »

Cheers Matt...  one year Pig Pen Racing will hit Turn 10! Little fat drunk man miles from home!

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2010, 10:10:58 am »

It's a shame you can't make it, Rex. From what I've heard about you, you'd fit right in at Sebring. Not to worry, they run it every year.

So, just to recap, Mark, Woolly, Rick and Melissa get in on Friday 12th. Would you care to meet for a post-flight tipple? My current car is just about big enough to fit you all in, for a short run to The Fish on Fire. I need to know now, if anyone needs a roof over their head that Friday evening, so please shout-up. I can accommodate Rick and Melissa or Mark and Wooly (if you guys don't mind sharing a room), but I can't cater for all of you in one go.

Similarly, would the Dutch contingent like to grab a beer after you get wheels down on that Saturday?

Bob/Jeff, same question - are you hitting the bricks as soon as you arrive - will you need a pitstop for the night? Let me know.

I need to let the missiz know what to expect in the way of home invasion, so please give me an idea about your plans.
Best wishes to all - looking forward to seeing you soon.
Hi Matt,

we plan on grabbing a bite at FoF, before we head on for River Ranch. Guess we'll manage an 6-6.30 pm arrangement at FoF, as long as knetter isn't wearing his mullet. Then it will take a bit more time. Wink

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2010, 10:22:41 am »

Hi Matt. Thanks for the kind offer. I will be heading straight to Sebring after picking up a car at MCO. First thing Thursday Morning I will be off to watch the shuttle launch with Rick and Mellissa and we will need to use my car as the RV will be parked at Turn 10. A pre return flight drink at the FOF would be great, the blackened grouper sandwich I had there last year was bloody fantastic.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2010, 10:50:57 am »

Thanks Matt, I'm already spoilt for choice - I'm collecting a car at MCO then either going to the track, or to meet George in Fort Myers area, or to stay with George's bro in Orlando then to the launch the next day.

So thanks, but no thanks - much appreciated though!
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2010, 01:28:48 pm »

Thanks Matt,

Although I do fancy the idea of meeting up with you and the Dutch for a drink at FOF on Saturday, my head is saying its not a good idea as I have  140 mile trip up to Jacksonville to make after a 10 hour flight, so I had better decline and hit the road straight out of the airport.

Regards
Chris
tn*c
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2010, 02:51:58 pm »

We are thinking of doing River Ranch at somepoint over the weekend but need to back in Orlando on Sunday Night/Monday Morning. Is there anyone that can give us a ride down and a lift back? Will add to beer fund as required!
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2010, 03:14:18 pm »

Cheers Matt...  one year Pig Pen Racing will hit Turn 10! Little fat drunk man miles from home!

Come on Pig Pen, Do it now!
We are acustomed to little fat drunk men miles from home!
Its our specialty.

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2010, 03:18:45 pm »

Greg, Mike and Randy aren't getting to River Ranch until Saturday morning so heading straight down on Friday night isn't an option. Julian flies in on Friday as well (although at the later time of about 20.45 I think)

Definately up for a visit to the FoF, it's become a tradition!  Smiley

I'll check with Julian and Woolly what we are likely to do after that. Might be that Shamrock comes up with Julian's car to meet him so we might head off down that way. Or we might head down to Lakeland where Woolly's cousin lives. Otherwise we'll just grab a cheap hotel room like before!

What's the place next to the FoF like Matt?
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2010, 03:22:55 pm »

Its our specialty.

Yeh, come on Rex, you know it makes sense

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2010, 03:34:36 pm »

La Quinta? I've never stayed there, (obviously), but I suspect the quality of the amenities increases in direct proportion to the amount of Beer on Fire you consume.
Seriously, It's a budget motel, so don't expect the Ritz. I know Hardpoint and Chop stayed there a couple of years ago, so they might give you a better review.
If it will help, I'll scoot down there and see if I can get you a room rate - but as already stated, you are more than welcome to stay at my place, if you can hack being snarled at by the dog....
Let me know

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
F-Troop Mom

Home address: F-Troop, Green Park, Sebring, FL

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2010, 06:51:48 pm »

Its our specialty.

Yeh, come on Rex, you know it makes sense

Actully I think LPP would fit in better with F-Troop....we can find him a piano for the stage!
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2010, 09:12:14 pm »

A piano? what for?

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2010, 10:06:00 pm »

A piano? what for?

I think Rex had a hand in this

* before.jpg (96.28 KB, 648x486 - viewed 258 times.)

* after.jpg (115.27 KB, 648x486 - viewed 347 times.)

Hardpoint

YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2010, 03:28:40 am »

La Quinta? I've never stayed there, (obviously), but I suspect the quality of the amenities increases in direct proportion to the amount of Beer on Fire you consume.
Seriously, It's a budget motel, so don't expect the Ritz. I know Hardpoint and Chop stayed there a couple of years ago, so they might give you a better review.

It's not bad, especially after an obscene amount of booze is consumed at FoF. Like Matt said, it's a budget hotel but it was clean enough and the bed wasn't bad. We stayed there twice and I don't remember having a bad experience.

chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2010, 07:44:58 am »

^ And you can book it though Hotwire for substantially less than the rack rate.  There's some black magic involved with that process, though.  Mark - if you want to book there, let me know and we'll get it done.

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: