Club Arnage
May 07, 2024, 05:18:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is not attending this year, Congrats to Robspots, and anything else thread  (Read 29768 times)
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2009, 07:57:15 am »

Well we all make our own decisions don't we?  Smokie asked why people aren't going and I gave my views
Horses for courses.
Mark, I hope you're right and there are groups of tickets around nearer the time, I just hope they aren't all on ebay as singles to make people more cash.

Anita,

Indeed we all do decide sometimes differently, (and have to sometimes), and all circumstances are different.  I know why MB (or adjacent) is important to you and KK, and if we end up with a spare BN ticket, I'll let you know.  My comment about whether there will be tickets coming up nearer the time is just a feeling in the water - based on the fact that MB was a shambles last year with the site/track changes and weather, with the result that despite being "sold out" from the outset it was half empty, and that if the forum is anything to go by, with many fewer peiople going, there'll be an equally many fewer buying tickets from the agencies.....

All the best

MG Mark   

Cheers Mark....you may well be right about tickets, I'm just worried that they'll end up on ebay as the money grabbers try to make more cash!  From last years experience it may be possible to just turn up and buy tickets at the Rotunde but that's a really big risk....

The French guys next to us last year had already been to the Rotunde and PAID for their tickets for this year...
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2009, 12:19:58 pm »

The French guys next to us last year had already been to the Rotunde and PAID for their tickets for this year...

Yes, that's a well known fact. French nationals have the right to buy tickets at the circuit one year in advance.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2009, 04:34:08 pm »

A clearer cut case of discrimination it is hard to imagine.  Angry Angry Angry

See you in Strasbourg Jean-Claude! Ya twats!  police

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2009, 05:13:17 pm »

Yes, that's a well known fact. French nationals have the right to buy tickets at the circuit one year in advance.
Surely that's an urban myth Kpy because if that was the case our ticket worries would be history from now on.  Huh
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2009, 05:14:48 pm »

Surely that's an urban myth Kpy  Huh

Of course it is.
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2009, 05:43:39 pm »

Thanks Kpy you should have used the sarcasm mode thingy though, because now google will find this remark on the CA forum and whole contingents of xenophobic Brits will refer to your remark as "proof" that those garlic-breath surrender monkeys get preferential treatment when it comes to Le Mans tickets.  Wink
Douglas
CA Veteran

Cum on hear de noyse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2009, 03:09:02 am »

Won't be there, bit of magic lost last year.

We will miss you all.

Planning garden party, whole w/e, God knows if there will be any atmosphere, but we will be watching for the Orange Smoke at the start.

Congrats to Robspot posse, you poor misguided fools!

Doug

MikeH
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2009, 06:53:06 pm »

Looks like I may not be going, for the first time since 2003. Absolutely not through choice, but I photograph racing for a living, and the company I work for has too many clashing races that weekend...

If we weren't in a recession I'd just take it as holiday, but it's not fair to my boss to have to pay someone to do my job... and I will do it better!

Will be at the Spa 24 though, also working. I think I will just have a "proper" holiday this year instead - not in a field!

mdh-photography.co.uk
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: