Club Arnage
May 17, 2024, 05:20:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Admin tickets at ACO members rates on the day ?  (Read 3127 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2007, 01:02:31 am »

Hi,

I normally order my General Admission tickets in advance via the ACO and recieve my ACO members discount on the six tickets.

However since i have sourced my camping requirements from other sources this year. Do I still need to order my race tickets in advance from the ACO or can i save myself the postage and purchase the tickets on the day when i arrive at the circuit and still get the ACO members discount on them.

If I can do this, is it from any specific sales point, or can I buy them at any ticket window. IE, the one by the entrance to Maison Blanche ?

Thanks
Chris
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 02:00:38 am »

You can purchase ACO member tickets at the Gate.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 11:05:43 am »

If you like you could also pay for them in advance but tick the "pick up on arrival" box and collect them from the rotunda when you arrive.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 12:42:53 pm »

I've also heard stories of people ordering 6 in advance and getting them at members rates and then turning up at the gate and getting 6 more discounted tickets. They stamp your card if you collect them at the gate, but I don't think they have any technology to check whether advance tickets have been purchased. That could all change of course this year if they are upgrading things (like scanning camping passes etc)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 01:34:16 pm »

No, jpc, you are right.  I went to buy an extra ticket at the office the other day. In spite of the fact that they were, let's face it, standing right next to the computer system which has all my records on it, they just marked my membership card as though I have bought just one ticket at a discount (in fact I've now had all six altogether.)

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 08:51:03 am »

yup.. did that last year!!

ordered 6 then got another six at one of the booths..  Grin

I must say that ACO membership is bloody good value Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: