Club Arnage
May 15, 2024, 07:06:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tickets.  (Read 3582 times)
conkers
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2004, 12:47:31 am »

Am looking for 3 lots of tickets for a grandstand plus entrance anything considered.  Also if possible a parking ticket for either Expo or red if anyone has any.  Tall order i know but got let down at last minute.  
richard
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 12:27:48 pm »

I have 3 x Back Row Tribune 20 'Leonard' Tickets (opposite the pits at the bottom end of the finishing straight-where Bentley were last year) + 3 entrance tickets.

I'll sell at GBP equivalent of Euro Face Value (they were bought directly from the ACO)

Tribune - EUR 91
Entrance - EUR 44 (ACO member reduced rate)

If you're interested, I'm travelling out there tomorrow, so please contact me via email today!

j-radley
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 02:03:50 pm »

Not sure if its the same thing, but I have an Expo camping ticket  for sale. £32 inc delivery.
conkers
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 12:29:30 am »

Not sure if its the same thing, but I have an Expo camping ticket  for sale. £32 inc delivery.
Am looking for one of those aswell.  I am based in jersey and will be heading on thursday next week so not sure how you want to play the pay and delivery side of things. let me know by return but probably won't be able to pick this up untill tommorow evening.

Cheers

Emerson
j-radley
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2004, 09:11:16 am »

Hi, First person with the money gets the ticket! Having said that I dont have a problem holding the ticket if you can arrange payment in some way. I will be at LM from Wednesday, you can have my mobile no and I will meet you somewhere, but obviously what I dont want to happen is that I am left with a camping ticket, unpaid for, on the Thursday night. If you can pay by Paypal I could post it special delivery. In the UK that is an overnight delivery but I dont know how long it takes to get to Jersey.
There are two other people interested, and I have told them the same thing - the person that pays me first gets the ticket.
conkers
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2004, 12:36:21 am »

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying i have had a few tech problems getting in to post the reply for some odd reason.  Can you let me know ASAP if you still have the ticket and if so i will try and sort out the Paypall A/C failing that you can send me a text on Jsy Mobi 07797 752145.  To try and make you feel a little better i am picking up some grandstand tickets from a guy who is already in lemans and will be giving him money upon arrival.  So that we don't split hairs i will give you Euro 50.00 for the ticket which is just over face.  
Cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: