Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 11:56:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe an Angel in disguise (Houx Annexe tickets)  (Read 2430 times)
Verne
CA Veteran

Whats this about Llama's?

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2005, 07:37:23 pm »

Ladies and Gents,

Due entirely to time wasters and people of dubious parentage, who shall remain nameless in this forum, I find that between 2 separate groups of Le Man goers there is a surplus of at least 4 camping tickets for the Houx Annexe.

The price I am asking for these tickets is face price (Price on ticket), plus a few Euros/Quid for postage that we had to pay, but no profit will be made. I am not a ticket tout and I expect that maybe one day I will be in need of a ticket and I don't want to be shafted either, so, Do unto others....etc.

The tickets have not yet been received, but should be with us any day now.

I am taking names and numbers of the folks who are interested in purchasing these tickets.

Please give me a call on 07939-254242 to register your interest. First come first served.

As soon as the tickets arrive or I have confirmation of them in one of our groups hands I will call the first folks who showed interest to let them know where I will in the Houx Annexe be so that they tickets can be retrieved as you arrive on site.

I have a sneaky feeling that this is going to be the best way as I leave for Le Mans on Sunday 12th and between then and now its unlikely that I can get them from Bournemouth to the interested parties in time.
However, if you express an interest I will keep as many as you wish ready for you to pick up as you arrive at the Houx Annexe (Phone call). It is at that point you will be asked to swop your payment for the tickets.

I hope this isn't confusing and answers a few last minute prayers to the Motor Racing ticket dispensing God.

Regards

Verne
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: