Club Arnage
May 15, 2024, 02:27:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Food+Beer+Tickets  (Read 1900 times)
finals2land
CA Veteran

and a very small llama at that.

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2005, 09:20:12 am »

:DHi all, leaving tonight, we are camping in Houx and we are just trying to find out how far it is to Carrefour for the shopping and, from reading this site we assume that we can buy our admission tickets there also?? Any help on these matters would be most welcome. Thanks

Any landing is a good landing!
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 09:43:05 am »

The supermarket is about 5 min drive from the Le Mans. (except on Sat - where it can take you upto and 2 hours to get back! - GO EARLY)

I think if you do a search on the web you can get the address with a map and print it off.

You can buy tickets at Carrefore, as you go thru the main entrance, there use to be an event ticket desk, straight in front of you and to the right and they sell le mans tickets. We got our entrance tickets from them last year. Not sure if it is any cheaper

Beer -  I think they sell a bit of it !

Have a good one, and have a beer (or 2) for me, as I have to work this weekend. Behind on a big job, and I work for myself - I can only blame me.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 09:45:06 am by Nopanic » Logged

If you're going through hell, keep going.
finals2land
CA Veteran

and a very small llama at that.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 10:12:12 am »

:)Thanks for that, shame you cant make it though. We are destined to arrive in calais early tomorrow morning and were going to go straight to Carrefour. Fill the ice chest and load it with beer...well thats the plan. So hopefully we will not need to visit the store again...hopefully.

Any landing is a good landing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: