Club Arnage
May 04, 2024, 04:51:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beausejour Campsite - is it any good?  (Read 23412 times)
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2004, 09:09:30 am »

We were camped up next to the lane, in BSJ,  that led out to the bridge under  the Porsche curves - I was brewing some tea up as he walked pass, cleverly I despatched my younger brother to get his autograph!

Having arrived on Friday (same again this year) we were pretty far back.  A few minutes walk from the entrance.

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
RichR
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2004, 11:26:20 pm »

I was told when I bought the tickets that Beausejour has showers this year Shocked Dunno if that's the case, but fingers crossed.

20 of us travelling down on Thursday, 10 S2000's, and a few others on 2 wheels, all staying in Beausjour Grin Wink

Come a have a beer or ten if your there !
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2004, 09:24:24 am »

BSJ had showers last year.  They were just in a bit short supply.  Will be keeping an eye out for any and all CA'ers.  Arriving Friday afternoon in big green 4x4 with CA stickers in windows.

Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2004, 07:24:09 pm »

I'm sure Beausejour is just as good/bad as any other site - the only reason we turned it down, in favour of Technoparc was that it's just too far to crawl after a day/night on the razz

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2004, 09:24:36 am »

it's just too far to crawl after a day/night on the razz

true.........true  Roll Eyes

Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2004, 12:49:23 am »

I'm sure Beausejour is just as good/bad as any other site - the only reason we turned it down, in favour of Technoparc was that it's just too far to crawl after a day/night on the razz

I stayed there last year and will be there again this year.  It was as good/bad as all the others.  and there is a free Bus service during Practice and the Race.

Tom.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
BigSteve
CA Veteran

I AM A NUMBER!!!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2004, 03:47:08 pm »

Our crowd like Beausejour, last year we had a nice large area to ourselves, managed to walk the track - right through the pits on the friday night, and nobody has made a mention of the bus that runs from the village to the site, had to wait nearly 7 minutes one night! And why not make it a brit camp - the ACO seem to want that! PARTY ON!!!!!

I never touched it!!!!
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2004, 10:03:49 am »

Time to bump this up to the top me thinks!  Smiley

We're booked into BSJ - any more thoughts on a british encampment then?  We'll be arriving on Thursday afternoon - no CA stickers but Pistonheads.com flag and stickers (as long as we've got a flagpole by then!) .  Wink

I've not been to BSJ before - any suggestions about where's best to go on the site?  
skorpio
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2004, 11:46:25 am »

We're booked into BSJ - any more thoughts on a british encampment then?  
-------------------------------------

We're arriving monday afternoon (there are personal reasons for being that early) so will be setup by the time most arrive, if there's anywhere specific that is "best for a brit encampment"  [must be "brit" as all 4 motors are from Wales  Wink]let me know and we can start it off, you won't miss us, there should be 4 aircooled VW campers parked up, mines the blue with white Hitop,  So over to you, wheres the best spot? {we're LM virgins as well Grin} and are you all up for the idea?
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2004, 12:14:10 pm »

Hi Skorpio, we'll look out for you although living in Bristol I'm not sure I can associate with the Welsh can I???  I thought it was the law?  Grin Grin

No doubt someone else can throw some light on the best bit of the campsite, presumably you'll have open choice if you're there that early?!
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2004, 01:30:22 pm »

Piglet

The whole site was taken over last year by the Brits, all but for a few Germans and the odd Belgian.

We went into the second field, which was near a stand pipe and a small block of loo's.

Most of the first field was either reserved or not very good for camping, bigs tractor tracks.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Simes
CA Veteran

194.7bhp mmmm..

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2004, 02:47:09 pm »

I was in the second field too!
The one with the small pond in the middle of it.

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2004, 03:05:02 pm »

Sounds like we'll be heading for the second field then, does the pond double as a swimming pool  Grin Grin

skorpio
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2004, 03:27:46 pm »

Hi Skorpio, we'll look out for you although living in Bristol I'm not sure I can associate with the Welsh can I???  I thought it was the law?  Grin Grin
--------------------------

I think we can make an exception to the law under the circumstances, don't you  Wink Cheesy Grin
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2004, 04:02:10 pm »

--------------------------

I think we can make an exception to the law under the circumstances, don't you  Wink Cheesy Grin

Definately if you've got camper vans - we've only got a tent and we might need you if it rains too hard!!   Grin Grin Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: