Club Arnage
May 21, 2024, 10:16:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LE MANS 24 OFFICIAL MOVIE  (Read 4040 times)
B-Side

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2016, 09:47:44 am »

Hi, I'm the director of the official film of the 24 hours of Le Mans. I'm looking for a small group of fans that we would follow during the parade on Friday and during the race. The idea is to film the same people before the start of the race, the evening at the campsite at night and on Sunday at the arrival. The official film is the one that is annually released on DVD. If you are interested you can contact me by email and send me a short presentation of you and your group of fans.
Thank you

Christophe
chh@b-side.tv

*  (164.91 KB, 456x429 - viewed 607 times.)
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 01:19:25 pm »

I'll share this on our facebook page.

Grand_Fromage
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Real men do it for 24 hours

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 01:52:04 pm »

I've also shared on Twitter @ClubArnage
I'll share this on our facebook page.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 02:46:58 pm »

Can I propose you at least visit the Brethren party on Blue Nord on the Friday night. This is a glittering must-attend A-list event, a night of revellry and partying in true Le mans style. You will be served chilled Sauvignon by naked transexual dwarfs sprayed gold, circulating and carrying bowls of finest caviar and plates of lamb's tongue blinis on their heads. There will be many beautiful women. And when the dancing mood takes you our friendly resident DJs will serenade you with musical offerings the like of which you'll never have previously experienced. Soon enough have the "So What?" earworm running round your head until you reach a trance-like state.

* Elvis1.JPG (98.09 KB, 943x631 - viewed 496 times.)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 02:55:47 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 11:47:17 pm »

Not sure if you actually sold that Andy  Grin   Though you did say the wine would be chilled...

>Martini...LB

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
aricus654
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 12:28:07 am »

Can I propose you at least visit the Brethren party on Blue Nord on the Friday night. This is a glittering must-attend A-list event, a night of revellry and partying in true Le mans style. You will be served chilled Sauvignon by naked transexual dwarfs sprayed gold, circulating and carrying bowls of finest caviar and plates of lamb's tongue blinis on their heads. There will be many beautiful women. And when the dancing mood takes you our friendly resident DJs will serenade you with musical offerings the like of which you'll never have previously experienced. Soon enough have the "So What?" earworm running round your head until you reach a trance-like state.

That is exactly as I remember it, and why, with the Brethren's good will, I must return to savour the fine sounds and to let my body surcome to oft uncontrolled gyrations.

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made
viclovesracing

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 12:21:05 am »

Hello, I would love to be a part of this.  I will arrive Saturday June 11 from Jacksonville Florida.  I do not camp at the track, I just stay up the whole 24 hours.  Last year was my first time to LeMans 24.  I attend many WEC and IMSA races.  I've been to Brazil, Silverstone, Spa, Bahrain, and of course, Circuit of the Americas.  Let me know if you need any more information.  I am @viclovesracing on Twitter

I'm headed to the Indy 500 but will be available via twitter! 
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 08:05:58 am »

Rex does not count as a beautiful woman. Ever. And I don't remember any dwarves, gold or otherwise. Doesn't mean to say that they weren't there, just that I don't remember seeing them. There was a wedding too..... 

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: