Club Arnage
May 15, 2024, 05:13:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: £49 Dover to Calais Ferry Crossings  (Read 3384 times)
Will
CA Veteran

Gwyneth's lovely!

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2003, 06:26:37 pm »

I know cheap ferries have been mentioned before, but I thought this was too good not to say again.

Just booked with Seafrance on www.seafrance.com from Dover to Calais leaving 12th June (Thursday) quite early morning and returning 16th June (Monday) at lunchtime for £49 and you get a 15 euro fuel voucher!!

Bargain!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2003, 06:33:17 pm by Will » Logged
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 03:55:32 pm »

I've been through this haggling with them before over cheap crossings amd it always amazes me that you can't just say to them "which crossings qualify". Their call girls (??) must waste hours while people nudge their journey times around.
Will
CA Veteran

Gwyneth's lovely!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2003, 04:15:23 pm »

I got my first choice of times. Leaving 8:15 on Thursday (in time to get there from North London and miss the morning traffic - getting to Rouen after their rush hour. Then returning at 12:30pm on the Monday, so leaving (quite) early morning, but allowing enough time for my brother to get back to the North West for early evening.

This is one of the best bits of Le Mans. I reckon I can have 4 nights there and a whole weekend of racing for less than the British Grand Prix.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: