Club Arnage
May 04, 2024, 11:07:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope you had a good time  (Read 11812 times)
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 06:23:59 pm »

A wonderful idea having a CA enclave and would definately like to pitch up together again next year. I liked the fact that I/We could wander off to wherever, knowing that friends would be on hand to watch over our camp.

A perfect example of the friendship occured early on Wednesday evening.

I was on BN alone as the rest of my merry band were not getting ther until Friday morning. After relitively calm day I was suddenly overtaken by an extreme case of wind. I thought I was all alone as I held on for dear life, trying not to let everything go and make a mess. But no, up rushed Rick, and with no thought for his own safety, pitched in and helped hold things in place until the maelstrom had passed. This would, I doubt, have happened if I had been alone.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 06:28:00 pm »

Oh, a picture of the aftermath

* After the storm.jpg (150.54 KB, 1037x778 - viewed 386 times.)

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 06:35:27 pm »

After relitively calm day I was suddenly overtaken by an extreme case of wind. I thought I was all alone as I held on for dear life, trying not to let everything go and make a mess. But no, up rushed Rick, and with no thought for his own safety, pitched in and helped hold things in place until the maelstrom had passed. This would, I doubt, have happened if I had been alone.

Oh my God i thought you meant another attack of "The Liquorice" like last year. You might wish to consider retyping this...

* 011.JPG (356.36 KB, 1632x1224 - viewed 326 times.)

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 07:33:17 pm »

Oh, a picture of the aftermath
Have you got Rick hidden under there somewhere then?
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 10:58:42 pm »

Andy, as echoed elsewhere, huge thanks for your offer of tickets.  I for one will be on your list for 2010.

As regards fencing, come on, do we really need to be caged  Grin

Steve East Anglian cobras

Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2009, 07:55:02 am »

Hi Andy,

Same sentiments here too monsieur, we will be very happy to grace BN again and will definitely book the same order with you again for 2010.

I'm just repeating what I have said to you already via email, but thanks again for sorting everyone out here, it all worked out marvelously. First rate job and service.

As far as numbers are concerned, what ever is ordered over the 90 we had this year would be easily disposed of.

Concerning fences, we don't need no stinking fences, we have a Trayboy !! Those mugs in the cage were paying over £200 per head for that privilege, what a bunch of monkeys.

Russ

The Brethren Rock
TobyAnscombe

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2009, 09:53:33 am »

Quote from: Steve Pyro link=topic=9897.msg136450#msg136450 date=1245790722

As regards fencing, come on, do we really need to be caged  Grin

[/quote

Some of us do Steve....

Andy - It was great to have everyone together and would be even better if we can swing it next year as well! Stick me down for at least a couple...
andymac

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2009, 10:41:39 am »

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. We will do what we can to make things better still for next year.
And I will find the time to come over with a few T shirts etc and trade for beer.
On that note, the TL core are beering and currying in Wokingham this Friday 26th, so if you find yourselves near the Broad Street Tav, pop in.
Andy
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2009, 03:51:09 pm »

I'm usually a Wokingham resident, but I'm away at the moment so will join you some other time.  Smiley
Queen Vic of the Melans
CA Veteran

Vicky

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2009, 05:04:13 pm »

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the tickets, I thought it worked really well.  I know fellow Melans made the most of everyone being together this year...

As far as the cage goes, maybe we could just do with a small enclosure for Zarse and PigPen reprobates when they get out of control?  The rest of us are fine in the open.

Vickyx
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2009, 06:15:04 pm »

As far as the cage goes, maybe we could just do with a small enclosure for Zarse and PigPen reprobates when they get out of control? 

How dare you suggest that we got out of control, it's a disgrace and a lie. I'll be speaking to my lawyers with a view to seeking damages, if necessary by court action  Angry

PS See you on the 4th  Wink

Queen Vic of the Melans
CA Veteran

Vicky

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2009, 06:22:45 pm »

Grin  Look at you getting all paranoid and sensitive  Evil  If you read my post again you will notice that I mentioned Zarse (singular) rather than Zarses' (plural)  Therefore you should realise that I could only be talking about one Zarse!  The one with the crabs...  Please advise your lawyers to stand down

Vx

As far as the cage goes, maybe we could just do with a small enclosure for Zarse and PigPen reprobates when they get out of control?

How dare you suggest that we got out of control, it's a disgrace and a lie. I'll be speaking to my lawyers with a view to seeking damages, if necessary by court action  Angry

PS See you on the 4th  Wink
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2009, 07:03:31 pm »

Grin  Look at you getting all paranoid and sensitive  Evil  If you read my post again you will notice that I mentioned Zarse (singular) rather than Zarses' (plural)  Therefore you should realise that I could only be talking about one Zarse!  The one with the crabs...  Please advise your lawyers to stand down

Vx

How dare you suggest that we got out of control, it's a disgrace and a lie. I'll be speaking to my lawyers with a view to seeking damages, if necessary by court action  Angry

PS See you on the 4th  Wink

It's a class action,  Zarses V Melans..

Makes a change for it not to be Zarse V Regina...  Evil

Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2009, 07:30:32 pm »

Watch out for the Jeremy vs Zarse claim.
It will have to be held in camra, the details are to horrific for public consumption.
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 12:59:51 am »

I took the decision to change from HA to BN and had some sceptical people with me upon arrival to BN!
Not helped by Team Red Dragon nicking one of our pitches but that was soon sorted  Grin

I have to say a big thanks to Andy @ TL because I thought the CA camp was awesome!!

I agree with most of above and think the safety in numbers thing really helped the pikey situation, I also wouldn't like the fencing thing

Maybe we could get a corner so we only secure two sides??

Robbo, which pitch they perloin? Could they not read the numbers on the plan? Trouble was, I couldn't go this year Sad

Many thanks to Andy @TL, we will have 10 tickets next year please.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: