Club Arnage
May 05, 2024, 05:01:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sebring 2012  (Read 136812 times)
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2012, 07:32:18 am »

Transport to the circuit sorted as well!!!!
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2012, 10:07:20 am »

And I'm biting myself in the ass by flying to Miami.  Roll Eyes

If I get myself to Orlando during the monday, any chance I can hitch a ride with anyone to the track? Otherwise I'll have to spend lots of money on a rental that will sit around most of the time, money I'd rather spend on alcohol to share. Wink

If anyone needs a sleepingspace at the track, I've got a tent with three compartiments, which I'll be using all by myself sofar.....

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2012, 10:23:05 am »

And I'm biting myself in the ass by flying to Miami.  Roll Eyes

If I get myself to Orlando during the monday, any chance I can hitch a ride with anyone to the track? Otherwise I'll have to spend lots of money on a rental that will sit around most of the time, money I'd rather spend on alcohol to share. Wink

If anyone needs a sleepingspace at the track, I've got a tent with three compartiments, which I'll be using all by myself sofar.....

I'm flying to Miami too, but won't make it over to the track 'till Wednesday.  Will stay in Miami and the Keys untill Wednesday morning.

Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2012, 10:55:03 am »

Well thats most of us back on the Sunday evening flight, You, me, Brad, Wolly, Bob.....anyone else? Can you imagin the collective snoring volume? Gonna be a bone shaker!

I'm glad I'm flying in the opposite direction...

Dx

A lesson well learnt on the return trip last June.

T.  "Now where are our seats"?
D. "We should be able to find then just head for the noise"!

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2012, 11:11:06 am »

Well what can I say CA has come though big time.
So many offer of help etc.

So my plan is this.

Arrive Tues Evening meet up with Wishy.
Travel to the Circuit with Wishy Wednesday met up with Phil to claim a tent etc.
Thus, Fri,  Sat  drink beer and watch fast cars.  May even eat something.
Sunday travel back to Orlando not sure who with though.

T.

Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2012, 12:49:26 pm »

I think we need a planning meeting now that there are quite a few of us going, may be mid Feb?  Any date blockers

That sounds like a plan.  I can't do this Friday,  but all the other Fridays are good for me. I'll moved from  Reading by mid Feb but should still be able to get to any planning meetings.

T.

Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 18, 2012, 02:54:45 pm »

Well what can I say CA has come though big time.
So many offer of help etc.

So my plan is this.

Arrive Tues Evening meet up with Wishy.
Travel to the Circuit with Wishy Wednesday met up with Phil to claim a tent etc.
Thus, Fri,  Sat  drink beer and watch fast cars.  May even eat something.
Sunday travel back to Orlando not sure who with though.

T.

lots of vehicles heading back to mco Sunday if your no in one of them the others  will have run you over!
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 18, 2012, 05:51:43 pm »

Dont panic Tom we are flying back on Monday so a lift back should'nt be a problem!!!

Marius......If we upgrade the car we have already booked then we might just be able to allow you to "plank" on the roof for the journey Grin
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 18, 2012, 08:15:58 pm »

I might take one of those 'rooms' off you Marius.  Will let you know asap.

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: January 18, 2012, 09:41:25 pm »

Dont panic Tom we are flying back on Monday so a lift back should'nt be a problem!!!

Marius......If we upgrade the car we have already booked then we might just be able to allow you to "plank" on the roof for the journey Grin
I'll have no problem to pinch in on the upgrade, so I think my plan is coming together. I'll book a hotel in Miami for sundaynight, get me a car to drive to Orlando the next day (and do some shopping on the way). Arrange the car so that I can drop it of in Orlando, book a room in La Quinta, and be on my merry way on Tuesday with you guys. For the way back, I'll take up Mr Harpers offer, and get me a car to drive back on monday to Miami, as my flight isn't due till 21.45 that evening.

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 18, 2012, 11:43:53 pm »

I'll have no problem to pinch in on the upgrade, so I think my plan is coming together. I'll book a hotel in Miami for sundaynight, get me a car to drive to Orlando the next day (and do some shopping on the way). Arrange the car so that I can drop it of in Orlando, book a room in La Quinta, and be on my merry way on Tuesday with you guys. For the way back, I'll take up Mr Harpers offer, and get me a car to drive back on monday to Miami, as my flight isn't due till 21.45 that evening.

Marius, I'm pretty sure Liz, Woolly and I are stopping at La Quinta on Monday night as well - so you'll be in good company Smiley

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2012, 01:01:53 am »

Hi Marius,
            I can ask around Pidgeon's group if you want a ride to Miami on Sunday ?
Phil
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2012, 07:53:51 am »

Hi Phil, the way back to Miami is sorted, thank you. Smiley I've got a whole monday to spend as the flight home is on monday at 21.45. Might as well do some driving around in Florida then. Wink

Dx
ok, it's yours till I hear otherwise.

Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2012, 09:09:51 pm »

Marius, I'm pretty sure Liz, Woolly and I are stopping at La Quinta on Monday night as well - so you'll be in good company Smiley

That is your opinion though...  Grin

>Martini...LB

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2012, 03:37:31 am »

Dx
[/quote]
ok, it's yours till I hear otherwise.
[/quote]

Sweet.  I'll definitely take the 'room'.  See you in Florida real soon.

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: