Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 10:25:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BigH  (Read 4869 times)
IanB
« on: April 22, 2003, 12:44:55 pm »

We camped next to you and uncle Albert,are you bringing the Jag again this year if so I have a present for you
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2003, 02:14:07 pm »

Wotcher Ian,
Yes, all being well, I just need an MOT, some indicators and a set of brakes that work. Uncle Albert, the old seadog, should be down there to claim our spot on the Sunday or Monday.
Poor fella lost his hearing aids in the champage bar last year. We all scratched around on our hands and knees for an hour or so looking for them with no success. Surprisingly, during the search we didn't really appear out of place. Eventually, we taped a couple of champagne glasses to his ears, and these seemed to work just fine, till he sobered up.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Dave H
CA Veteran

burrrrrrrrppppp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2003, 12:15:35 am »

H - I read your account on the previous CA site of the Jag incident - was it last year?  Any front-end mods for 03 to avoid imobilization in the event of any other momentary lapses of concentration/consciousness?

Matt and I have rented a motorhome from a company in Le Mans but we're thinking it may be wise to keep it out of the burnout antics of Friday night!
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2003, 10:10:05 am »

Wotcher Dave,
Yes, that was last year. I had it coming I suppose.
The only frontal modifications that might help would be a lobotomy, although I suspect this might have been carried out a few years ago when I fell asleep in a telephone kiosk. Perhaps I should bath the affected area in Kronenbourg 1664...
A motorhome (especially someone elses) sounds the perfect burn out tool. Think of the damage to the fireplace decorations. There are a few motorsport outlets that sell hi grip, carbon fibre doilies for just this adventure. That way the Earl Grey stays put.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: