Club Arnage
May 13, 2024, 07:43:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lift Needed Fri 11 June Poole/Portsmouth (and explanation of call sign !)  (Read 4233 times)
Fluffynomore.com
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2004, 11:29:23 pm »

Hello all - 1st the boring bit - looking for a lift from either Caen or Cherbourg down to Le Mans (intending to be foot passenger on the early morning ferries from either Poole or Portsmouth on Fri 11 June) then coming back on the Sunday before the rush - although not too bothered for the return leg (intending to get return evening ferry )!! happily split petrol/ferry costs etc etc - staying in Maison Blanche  - plse advise

Call sign - nothing to do with me although a couple of yrs back we met a very interesting couple who kindly entertained us all night - complete story to whoever kindly offers passage !!

Rgds

David

« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 08:12:52 am by Fluffynomore.com » Logged
Buzzter
CA Veteran

Fat Hand Gang

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 09:52:27 am »

I have a spare seat available on the wed lunchtime sailing from poole and returning on the Mon evening if that is of any use to you. Wink
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 12:54:02 am »

"Call sign - nothing to do with me although a couple of yrs back we met a very interesting couple who kindly entertained us all night - complete story to whoever kindly offers passage !!"

Someone had their passage shaved???

DO tell Fluffy...
Fluffynomore.com
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 11:21:43 pm »

Tks for the offer, but cannot make the Wed departure - crazy thing called work.

Smokie - no back, crack and sack action action going on (although the wax from those french flame throwers nee candles can get devilish hot) - it was a young lady who expressed the virtues of the 'eau naturale' approach !
Fluffynomore.com
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 11:44:11 pm »

Ok all - I am starting to get a complex - anybody got any spare seats on anything from anywhere ! - Poole or Portsmouth  going to either Cherbourg, Caen or le harve on Friday coming back Sunday (or Monday at a stretch)

Tks for any consideration

dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 12:45:26 am »

I'm leaving Reading around 13h00 Friday, via Dover/Calais. Was planning to stop Friday night in Rouen (unless I get an offer of somewhere to pitch a sleeping bag).  Sunday night I've got Rouen planned again, crossing Calais/Dover lunchtime Monday.
Fluffynomore.com
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2004, 01:08:15 pm »

Hi - tks for yr offer - can you email yr tel no and I will call later today to check further details - email address is david.s.bell@ntlworld.com

Tks

David
dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2004, 01:01:15 am »

David - I emailed my phone number to you at 17h34 but ain't heard nothing. PM here and/or call in the morning if you are still interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: