Club Arnage
May 08, 2024, 10:48:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm fed up being taken roughshod from behind by the ticket agents!  (Read 3779 times)
DJFish
CA Veteran

I've never been anywhere near a llama!

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2007, 09:19:00 am »

Each year I pay through the nose for camping tickets and end up with overpriced GE tickets that I have to try to sell on, so for 2008 I want to get my tickets through the ACO like the big boys!

When should I send the booking form for next year and what are my chances of getting 4x Houx passes on my first go?

Regards
Dave
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 09:21:28 am »

see http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=6694.0

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 09:28:12 am »

Yep, send them the booking form NOW or give it to them in person at the Rotunde next week

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 09:31:29 am »

And of course get yourself a copy of THE Guide which has a Chapter on the ticket process as well as description of ACO membership etc.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 09:34:01 am »

Each year I pay through the nose for camping tickets and end up with overpriced GE tickets that I have to try to sell on, so for 2008 I want to get my tickets through the ACO like the big boys!

When should I send the booking form for next year and what are my chances of getting 4x Houx passes on my first go?

Regards
Dave

Put down that bowl of cornflakes and steaming cup of coffee.  Prioritise your self.  Get your house in order. Do it NOW. 

Steve East Anglian cobras

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 09:43:02 am »

Yup print off last years booking form from the ACO site (follow the ticket links), change the date to 2008 and stick it on the fax machine NOW!  Grin
DJFish
CA Veteran

I've never been anywhere near a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 10:22:20 am »

I know the internet is a mysterious and powerful beast, but how the hell did you know what I was having for breakfast?

Well, I've sent my fax in! Smiley Will wait and see what comes of it, do you think I'll get a reply by fax or by email?

Thanks for the advice and motivation and as an aside, the '07 guide is superb and money well spent, though as I pointed out when I sent a few bob in, the email address: ca.charity.fund@tmdg.co.uk. for paypal payments needs the final full stop removing from this page: http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide/ otherwise it won't work.

Thanks again,
Dave
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 10:42:07 am »

Dave I doubt you'll get any response about tickets for a number of months and then in previous years it's been confirmation by post. 

Can you make the comment about the paypal account on either the Guide thread or by PM to Lawnmower Man and/or Werner?  thanks for spotting it! 
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 11:16:58 am »

Welcome to the fun of the ACO ticket lottery and to CA.  It is much more fun than just going to one of the agencies.  Just make sure when they do send you something that you respond to it and sort the payment out, otherwise you can be sitting there quite happy, without realising that the thing that seemed to say "your odrer is confirmed" also meant "pay for it by x date or your order is cancelled".  Enjoy,

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: