Club Arnage
May 21, 2024, 10:58:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest aerial photo of new circuit.  (Read 12435 times)
oldtimer
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2007, 02:48:43 pm »

I would love to join in this thread but, other than those posted by SimonR and Pam, I can see NO pictures at all...

Other than being useless at driving computers, can anybody think of a reason why the pictures are not visible to me..?   Cry
Pam the Weather
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 02:55:11 pm »

Other than being useless at driving computers, can anybody think of a reason why the pictures are not visible to me..?   Cry

two things spring to mind; stop using your hand that definitely makes you blind and deaf, and the gin doesn't help either Tongue
monkey
CA Veteran

monkey

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2007, 03:00:57 pm »

Pam wins the prize of a drink from you all in a couple of weeks. That is Indianapolis with the old Arnage camping site on the left. Maybe I'll dig out some more and rest you!

Great pic Indianapolis with Arnage on the left, no question. And I think you will find the 'old Arnage camping site' is still very much there
oldtimer
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 03:05:33 pm »

two things spring to mind; stop using your hand that definitely makes you blind and deaf, and the gin doesn't help either Tongue

Thanks for the advice Pam, but I think you're wide of the mark with the Gin comment  Grin
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2007, 03:08:27 pm »

My hand wo't stoptremblig and  can't see or hearyou Pam,,leeeeeaonse thepitursssssssssppppteeeeeee Ae youa doctor alsweathr girl?
SIMONR
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2007, 03:14:54 pm »

How do you save the pics on google earth. I've been trying to get one of my house but fail every time

Being lazy I just did a print screen and pasted them into Photoshop.
SIMONR
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2007, 03:17:25 pm »

I would love to join in this thread but, other than those posted by SimonR and Pam, I can see NO pictures at all...

Probably your internet proxy preventing access to the photobucket site where the otehr images are hosted. I uploaded mine to the server as an attachement.

Simon
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2007, 03:19:55 pm »

eh up lynxy.. will have to post the pic of me outside Jannines with the 'd-type' at the motoGP weekend.. we didnt need any wood in the end, found a trailer full of it.. frogies went off and left it Grin

lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2007, 03:24:29 pm »

Hiya fagey! Post the photo and send me the money ASAP.Here it is prequal weekend and we have just had the mother and father of all storms - thunder, lightning and stair rods for half an hour. Just as well the Dtype go home in time today!
oldtimer
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2007, 03:26:31 pm »

Probably your internet proxy preventing access to the photobucket site where the otehr images are hosted. I uploaded mine to the server as an attachement.

Simon

Thanks Simon but you might as well be speaking in a foreign tongue...  I didn't understand a word of that!  Huh
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: