Club Arnage
May 10, 2024, 03:23:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LM 2025ish....  (Read 8106 times)
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 11:30:43 pm »

So I've been absent from the forum since this years trip,brilliant as always. I've been a busy boy since my return,some will say too busy though  Roll Eyes

Proud to announce we have a baby on the way next year  Grin Due 21st of June so mini me has put Le Mans to bed for the foreseeable. Bright side is junior will have an awesome birthday one day. Who know what sort of power the cars will be running by then though.

What kind of idiot conceives a baby to be due Le Mans week?   Roll Eyes Tongue

Congratulations Mike Smiley

Whilst Paul is right - it will be late... if you leave her whilst she's that pregnant, your funeral will be early - so it's swings and roundabouts really... Smiley

Get the kids involved early is my advice.  Zak has done 3 WEC races, and a Goodwood Revival so far - "racing cars" was in the first 20 words of his vocabulary - that's the kind of thing which makes you really proud!

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
lofty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

joint european drinking initiative

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 08:44:47 pm »

Learn to fake an orgasm, it's easy so i'm told! Then you wont get caught out.
My biggest girl 3rd word was Ferrari, and my eldest boys 1st was tractor, pretty good eh?

J.E.D.I.
i dont want to be in a club
i want to be in a gang
or perhaps a drinking order
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 04:08:21 pm »

So I've been absent from the forum since this years trip,brilliant as always. I've been a busy boy since my return,some will say too busy though  Roll Eyes

Proud to announce we have a baby on the way next year  Grin Due 21st of June so mini me has put Le Mans to bed for the foreseeable. Bright side is junior will have an awesome birthday one day. Who know what sort of power the cars will be running by then though.

What kind of idiot conceives a baby to be due Le Mans week?   Roll Eyes Tongue

Congratulations Mike Smiley

Whilst Paul is right - it will be late... if you leave her whilst she's that pregnant, your funeral will be early - so it's swings and roundabouts really... Smiley

Get the kids involved early is my advice.  Zak has done 3 WEC races, and a Goodwood Revival so far - "racing cars" was in the first 20 words of his vocabulary - that's the kind of thing which makes you really proud!

I reckon she's done it on purpose  Wink

Yeah,the only Motorsport I'm getting to this year is a couple of rally's and the McRae event at knockhill in May. After that it's whacky races with a pram. Can't wait for an excuse to play with toy cars and lego again though.

They have lumps of what round the back???
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: