Club Arnage
May 03, 2024, 05:18:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Quite simple - no block voting Mr Mugabe
Commer - 3 (15.8%)
Transit - 0 (0%)
Bedford CF - 1 (5.3%)
converted Ambulance - 2 (10.5%)
converted Hearse - 1 (5.3%)
flash American motorhome - 7 (36.8%)
something you knocked up in the garage - 2 (10.5%)
I prefer my old tent - 3 (15.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favourite motorhome or camper  (Read 10456 times)
Fax
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2003, 04:39:24 am »

The PT Bruiser should be relatively safe as I'm pretty sure its a dressed up Neon.  Not terribly quick but will take a pretty big impact wel.l  While this isn't LM related, for years we used to take my buddies 1975 Chrysler RV to Talladega for the spring race.  It was a bit of a rolling nightmare, on the trip down the bog was stuffed full of supplies (mostly cases of brew).  This beast had an annoying habit of developing some sort malady during the ten hour drive down or back.  Throwing balancing weights, water pumps giving out, ignition dramas, etc.  Everytime we ran over a large bump, we half expected our weekend's supply of beer to fall through the badly rusted underside. Then there was trying to sleep five or six smelly f**k*rs inside for four days....
John
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2003, 10:25:48 am »

[attachment deleted by admin - age > 25 days]

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2003, 10:42:21 am »

Don't worry Matt! -put the wheels back on.
If I'd used the icon which gave "is it safe" a pronounced sibillance with the whirr of a dentists drill in the background then it all would have been clear.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2003, 02:31:55 pm »

I must admit, it had occurred to me that Big H might have gone all 'Lord Olivier' on me - on account of some of my earlier movie quote postings - but then again, try as a might, I just couldn't recall Sir Larry asking Dustin, "Yes Matt, but is it safe?"
Thank you anyway - I should have got it and I will be vigilant for further subtle clues.
Account for your absence Big H, your pithy pith-taking has been sorely missed by many, I'm sure.
Matt

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2003, 07:50:58 pm »

Hi Matt,
Maybe it's time for a dentists chair and instruments in Maison Blanche, that'll keep some the boys on their toes alright, you wouldn't be so quick to fall into a blissfull bladder-relaxing drunken stupor if there was someone even more trousered than you dallying with reality and an air-drill just behind you. 'Aggresive Pliers' could really live up to their name, I know, let's have a competition, see who can collect the most teeth...
I'm afraid my absence was due to work not pleasure, there were no communications and intermittent electricity, and I admit a part of my brain heaved a sigh of relief when the cellphone went blank. I did stay overnight in Miami though, as usual just long enough to empty my wallet and soil my pants.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2003, 08:47:45 pm »

Hmm, Miami - city of lights and murderous hispanics. South Beach is nice for great big wobbly tits and over-priced cocktails, but I'm not a big fan of the place. Of course, Champion Motorsports are based up at Pompano Beach, which is well worth a visit (if only to see their R8 in the showroom amongst some very exotic Porsches). I believe Moslers are made in Ft Lauderdale also.
Equipping yourself for peridontal torture in Maison Blanche? I think it's a capital idea and would make a very attractive alternative to Jamiroqui.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2003, 09:51:21 pm »

[attachment deleted by admin - age > 25 days]

Steve East Anglian cobras

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2003, 09:52:13 pm »

Plus more info here :

http://www.paulmarstonracing.com/ptbruiser.htm

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2003, 09:53:57 pm »

Looking at the current poll leader, it would appear there's a lot of light weights here who like to indulge in a plush, comfortable big motorhome.  Roll Eyes

wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2003, 10:30:49 pm »

The"Plush" motorhomes are generally "in our dreams".However for the past 5 years "the shed" has been a good companion to our group,and it has only failed once,dur to a shatterd drive shaft bearing in 2001.
If I had my choice it would be a 42' motorhome for the event ........our own clean toilet pull out barbie,shower.....proper kitchen and even satellite tv for the bits when not in the village drinking,or whaterver you do!!!!!!.

Wishy
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2003, 10:36:08 pm »

pull out barbie

HuhHuh say what, is that a convenient sex toy for when the need occurs Huh??

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: