Club Arnage
May 10, 2024, 03:05:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April fool?  (Read 2715 times)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« on: April 02, 2007, 10:21:55 am »

Just found this: http://www.endurance-info.com/article.php?sid=3411&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Someone speaks enough French to say whether this is an april fool or genuine?

Cheers

Werner

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 10:27:22 am »

or as they say in france, la fete de poisson Wink

hgb
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

You don't win Le Mans - you outlast it.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 07:54:29 am »

April 1st...  Grin

If you know a bit German then read this... http://www.projectlemans.de/content/view/2951/1/  Grin

I don't care - I'm a racing driver and I'm here to win, not to finish third.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 08:58:26 am »

April 1st...  Grin

If you know a bit German then read this... http://www.projectlemans.de/content/view/2951/1/  Grin

cool story Grin Grin

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 09:46:54 am »

Had too check what the 'Bernsteinzimmer' was (not all to well known in normal history I guess) but very very neatly found. Grin Who feels like translating it to English?

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 03:13:46 pm »

They have an english site you know Grin Poor english, I must say, babblefish or some sort of translator.

The 24h von Le Mans is delivered in this year only on the Bugatti Circuit. We experienced this from safe French source. The Tertre Rouge could not be driven on in the future no more. The reason for this message sad for running fans pleases for it historians from many countries.

With the construction work in the Tertre Rouge in an underground lug the legendary amber room was again discovered. As our informant communicated us, a building worker encountered next to last week in the pedestrian tunnel before the curve a course, that to the almost intact, sagenumworbenen treasure from that 18. Century led. So far researchers assumed since the Second World War missing person amber room, a gift of Friedrich William Ith at Zar Peter the large one, in East Prussia or Russia.

With our searches to the topic we are today 97-jährigen sergeant refuge Steiner from Berlin discovered that, which as sergeant of the guard was used for the amber room at that time: „, It is correct. It knew hardly someone except me, what there we guarded.  I am glad that it was finally discovered now. Since 1944 I was silent and lived with a conscience conflict. Me it was clear that it will not any longer give the Tertre to Rouge, if they find the room there. But I was always running fan, still Rosemeyer here on the Avus saw and was also very often with running in France, last 1996. And always over the amber room confessed! “

The discovery confirmed opposite also Alexander Schliemann Tielke from „Institut to the research of booty art on racing courses “. It thanks also the current guidance of the ACO for the Korporation. That was not always like that: „I had already in the nineties the suspicion. But at that time one has my work obstructed, never was allowed I a flashlight into the tunnel to also take “the 1978 built tunnels was with light equipped, even at day was inside stick dark never it. It will have to be clarified now whether under the Tertre Rouge already unite the existence of the room gentlemen in former times admits was and therefore consciously no lamp into the tunnel one built.

In order not to endanger the excavations and the immeasurably valuable treasure by the loud engines, in this year on the large course one does not drive. For the coming year a new routing is planned around the place of discovery. At present it is further examined whether one can fold up the amber room and the 24h-Museum, in order to be able to inspire racing friends for the culture in reverse and. For today's 1 April o'clock a press conference is locally set at 17.00.

Due to the many bomb finds around the distance the question was asked approximately again and again, why the armed forces were so strongly present in Le Mans.  Now also this mystery is solved. (GQ)

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 06:09:46 pm »

The fact that 'sagenumworbenen' is still in the text, I bet you it was bablefish. Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: