Club Arnage
May 03, 2024, 05:31:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Monday !  (Read 13568 times)
rcutler
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 11:20:44 am »

Walking past the club that usally atracts the intested of Police and ambulance crews.

The Sebring video is on the list. Nearly finished editing it but the damn PC keeps crashing. I also video celebration events and get paid to edit them so I have to do those first!

Will try to finish it soon. PM me every week and I am sure it will piss me off enough to spend every waking hour on it! It should be the best video ever!!
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2005, 02:17:13 pm »

Some tw**t decided to club me round the head on Saturday night so I have a dent in the side of my head from his signet ring!!!
Hey Rick "I get around" Cutler would you please tell us what provoked such an attack?

Thats British Idiots for you. Most are un-provoked attacks. Always attack the weakest person, its easier, less of a challenge, will be minimal resistance and yours co-horts will think that you are some kind of rebelious king. I'd call them an idiot.

Sorry Rick, kick him where it hurts next time. Then watch him fall to his knees like a big hard bad boy.

Take life by the horns and live it.
rcutler
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 02:21:18 pm »

Unfortunatley the first blow was strong enough to knock me out!! I do not even know what he looked like,

I laid on the pavement for about 20mins I think without any help, despite being less than 50m from a group of bouncers from the said club. Only way I guessed the time was by how long it took me to walk home!
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2005, 05:26:44 pm »

... what provoked such an attack?

I think that most people felt like hitting Rick as soon as they see him...  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Only teasing Rick!!
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2005, 06:22:08 pm »

I think that most people felt like hitting Rick as soon as they see him...  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Damn Smokie that was cold !!!

Only teasing Rick!!

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2005, 09:30:17 pm »

Damn Smokie that was cold !!!

Only teasing Rick!!
You have to hard to be a La-moderator Angry Angry
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2005, 10:11:21 pm »

Rick, I know you probably had a doctor look at it, but have you thought of having a jeweller look at it too - there might be a decent stone or a half sovereign under the skin.

I may complain about the French, but they don't mug you or nick things for the fun of it, well not in the bits I go to.

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2005, 10:59:55 pm »

Sorry to hear of your bashing Rick, unfortunately there will always be the halfwit idiots who can prove nothing else.

But there are some decent people around. As some know I am currently looking for a job, today I went to Bedford for an interview (which actually went very well, so figures crossed) but also needed to be close to Euston for 2pm for another interview. So I drove down to Kings langley to get a train in. It was a good plan until the kiosk was shut for a "change over",  and I didn’t have any change for the car park so although I could buy a ticket on the train, I would probably get a parking ticket. We could see the jobs worthy shuffling papers, he must have herd us through his mike, but the blind remained shut despite us tapping on the window.
My ample 15 minutes ran out very quickly, and I was about miss the train, when a young girl (aged 19-20) offered me the £3 in change, without any expectation of getting it back, she flatly refused to take the £5.00 note I tried to give her, and I didn’t have time to argue. So I was able to get a ticket and park, thankfully I managed to get change on the train from the ticket conductor and was able to pay her back.
It just restored my dwindling faith in people for a while.
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2005, 11:33:33 pm »

Sorry to hear of your bashing Rick, unfortunately there will always be the halfwit idiots who can prove nothing else.

But there are some decent people around. As some know I am currently looking for a job, today I went to Bedford for an interview (which actually went very well, so figures crossed) but also needed to be close to Euston for 2pm for another interview. So I drove down to Kings langley to get a train in. It was a good plan until the kiosk was shut for a "change over",  and I didn’t have any change for the car park so although I could buy a ticket on the train, I would probably get a parking ticket. We could see the jobs worthy shuffling papers, he must have herd us through his mike, but the blind remained shut despite us tapping on the window.
My ample 15 minutes ran out very quickly, and I was about miss the train, when a young girl (aged 19-20) offered me the £3 in change, without any expectation of getting it back, she flatly refused to take the £5.00 note I tried to give her, and I didn’t have time to argue. So I was able to get a ticket and park, thankfully I managed to get change on the train from the ticket conductor and was able to pay her back.
It just restored my dwindling faith in people for a while.

The explanation for this is obvious....she clearly knew you had a gorgeous 23 year old son at home and thought it might help her cause.....

Fingers crossed for the job......maybe i might get some peace then  Grin

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2005, 12:13:36 am »

Didn't realise you were a twin Brad?   Undecided (Non identical of course...)  Wink
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 12:23:52 am by smokie » Logged
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2005, 06:10:55 am »

HI IRW,
            You have just experienced a Random Act of Kindness. Rick unfortunately was the Innocent Victim of Random Violence a much more common occurance unfortunately.
Canada Phil
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2005, 07:51:05 am »

You are so right Phil, but it does show that all is not lost and the small things can make a positive diiference to someones day / week/ life. Unfortunatly Rick's experience can also have a similar but negative effect on poeples lives - but thats lifes balance and you just can't let the b*stards grind you down.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 08:54:40 pm by IRW » Logged
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2005, 08:43:13 am »

Didn't realise you were a twin Brad?   Undecided (Non identical of course...)  Wink
LoL Grin
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2005, 08:16:08 pm »

LoL Grin

Yes - thats right - he got the looks and the brains.....and I got.....errrrrm........

Shocked

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: