Club Arnage
May 04, 2024, 06:39:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nude member....  (Read 5464 times)
AdamB

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2007, 12:46:49 pm »

Greetings, Le Mans-type people!!  Just signed up (trying to flog a ferry ticket - do I sound desperate???  Grin ), been nipping in here from time to time over a couple of years anyway but decided we're doing this often enough that we may be able to help others or pick up some useful tips ourselves.... tho looking at the pooled wisdom that has accumulated here so far, looks like I'm a few years late!!

Anyway, our litle posse will be two motorbikes, a Z3M roadster (Estoril blue), flash git can't decide whether to take his new 996 turbo or his old E30 M3, and a couple of new nutters joining us this year in an RS4 (blagged from work, I gather).

Makes my ratty old Honda seema bit decrepit, but we'll see what happens at the lights - I'll just try to ignore all the long bits of road in between....

See you there. Or en route. Or somewhere   Smiley

PS Is it just us, or do the last two weeks to the race seem like a month??

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 12:53:06 pm »

Hi and welcome.  Not sure about the thought of a nude member... suppose it depends really...

Catch up with us at 21.00 on the Saturday night at the 'poo bar. You can hardly miss us!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 08:49:13 pm »

HI Smiley

try to avoid the corks though Smiley
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 10:29:19 pm »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

I was only intersted when I saw the 'nude' reference (Termie - shame on you for not thinking the same  Grin)

That being said - RS4........wowsers! I got ditched by an Audi anorack, but still have the nitghtdress in the RS2 format - pity I have secured transport now or I would have well loved a ride in an RS4.

However - I have no time WHATSOEVER for BMW people these days for reasons that I dont even need to keep under my hat.

Hee hee.

Lisa. xxx
AdamB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 09:52:34 am »

Hi folks, you're so kind here Grin 

We may well take you up on the bar offer, though we seem to have trouble getting away from the track for around 22 hours... dunno why...

RS2 Babe - your face (avatar) looks familiar... are you a P. Staker I know?? Wink  (Un)fortunately the RS4 doesn't belong to me but to someone new to leMans. He's big hairy and loud, I guess he needed a car to compensate (Dowdy Audi). His previous car was an AMG55. I would forward his details to you but I'm worried you'd start something you wish you hadn't!! Let me know if you're that desperate for a ride in an RS4 and we'll go from there...

I'll be on a Honda VTR motorbike, but I suspect the only reason  I'm at the front is because the others don't know where the feck they're going   Smiley
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 04:09:43 pm »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

P. Staker Huh - I did come into virtual contact with a certain Ms P. Drooler on CA once but not P. Staker Grin

Anyhoooooo - gotta have that blast in the RS4 so tell ya mate, hairy or otherwise (I'll be just looking straight ahead anyway so no worries) that I would appreciate it.

Lisa

Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 04:23:43 pm »

Oi, you will be far to busy making our curry to be riding around in exotic cars with a nude member Grin

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 04:47:15 pm »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Touche Brian !

in so far as the exotica is concerned, I hear that you have something exotic on the seats of your new voiture

I'll be checking that out for sure

Me
xxx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: