Club Arnage
May 16, 2024, 01:22:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone travelling Hull - Zeebrugge?  (Read 3587 times)
Big Lad
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2004, 05:16:57 pm »

Our group are travelling from Leeds on 9th June and we wondering if there were any other northerners travelling to Le Mans via the Hull- Zeebrugge ferry?
IanB
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 06:08:11 pm »

We are considering that route for next year the ferry price for us would be about half what we are paying Portsmouth- Caen thids year, and less miles in the UK. will be interested to here about your trip on the  french side, Drop in for a bier and have a chat. We are on MB from the 7th
         Ian
Felix
CA Veteran

I'm a fryer!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 06:45:31 pm »

Hulls near Grimsby, so this may be usefull for me as I plan to collect my big fish order there before heading for Le Mans.

Get 'em while they're hot.......they're lurvly
Big Lad
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 08:25:40 pm »

We are considering that route for next year the ferry price for us would be about half what we are paying Portsmouth- Caen thids year, and less miles in the UK. will be interested to here about your trip on the  french side, Drop in for a bier and have a chat. We are on MB from the 7th
         Ian

Too right - the Porstmouth- Cherbourg crossing was working out at £360 (overnight in a cabin) whereas the Hull- Zeebrugge route including cabin, dinner & breakfast was £310.
Whilst the main benefit for us is less miles in the UK we only need to take a couple of hours off work on Wednesday afternoon rather than a half a day to get down to Portsmouth.
I don't think that the trip on the other side will be too bad as Zeebrugge is only about 90 miles from calais and according to autoroute the overall mileage to Le Mans is about 60 less than going via Portsmouth!!!
Tim
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2004, 06:50:14 pm »

Huddersfield boys sailing  Hull ----Zee. 5 june arriving Le Mans, M B  7 June bottom right hand side just bye the entrance into mb annexe.
tickeys arrived today from just tickets, wirh invatation for 05, booked for next year
on the count down now
Tim
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2004, 09:30:32 pm »

Huddersfield boys sailing  Hull ----Zee. 5 june arriving Le Mans, M B  7 June bottom right hand side just bye the entrance into mb annexe.
tickeys arrived today from just tickets, wirh invatation for 05, booked for next year
on the count down now
Tim
Tim, the annexe is no more, they have removed the old panel fence and erected the new one right along side the main road, no more leaning on the fence watching mad Friday.
Brian.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2004, 11:21:01 pm »

The entrance to teh annexe was within MB IIRC. Down by where that converted bus usually is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: