Club Arnage
May 10, 2024, 07:49:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whoosh!!  (Read 11542 times)
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 06:43:40 pm »

WOW guys,i'm sure we dont need another tiff over a bit of in house banter  Roll Eyes

They have lumps of what round the back???
nickliv
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 07:39:02 pm »

May I just say

That's a wonderful contribution by all members of CA, both past and present, to a worthy cause which is close to all of our hearts.
Jason
CA Veteran

Has anyone booked my hospital room?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 07:55:33 pm »

Oh, and they left the stairs to the F1 Podium unprotected!!  Grin
Though I thought someone had a bit of trouble getting onto the stairs.... Tongue Grin

An excellent effort to raise the money, weldone to all involved

Wooosh!!!!
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2008, 08:31:07 pm »

Your bloody right there JPC!! He is one of the few people I met through this forum that really earned my trust, not that I dislike any people on here, but Rick has become a true friend!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 08:36:29 pm by knetter » Logged

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2008, 09:08:05 pm »

Why has this forum turned into a place of constant sniping, piss taking and personal attacks?

Rick did a lot for the charity auction and server fund raising and is still doing a lot to help with this year's charity collection. He's also done a lot more for this forum in the past than some will ever do! He deserved to be there!

It was intended as a joke, I have had a laugh with Rick in the past about blagging tactics... but I withdraw my remark if it is considered a personal attack.

F
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 09:16:23 pm »

Did anybody notice if the logo on his shirt was spelt corr..................ssssssh
This was just a bit of a baiting, I had sort of hoped he may come back and correct me. I just think the whole forum resignation thing was a bit much, a simple spelling mistake was made and it all goes stupid. Rick had stayed at my house a number of times and didnt even apprieciate the greasy bacon sandwich in the morning, he just turned greener!!
I dont know how long ago he planned to go to the presentation, but if he used the ticket I couldnt use, thats fine with me, just hope all is squared, and we can all get back to taking the p**s out of each other without taking ourselves too seriuosly.
(PS I'll buy the first CA'er to correctly count the number of spelling mistakes a beer in the "reassuringly expensive" Stella Bar on Wednesday night)
Tally Ho  
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2008, 09:32:41 pm »

Breaking a habit of a lifetime today, been out working!

But since I have not been here or there - I seemed to being going around one of these (see below), looks like I'm not alone  Roll Eyes

* go aroundabout.jpg (78.83 KB, 479x548 - viewed 298 times.)

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 10:16:09 am »

Did anybody notice if the logo on his shirt was spelt corr..................ssssssh

One of the pit lane marshalls, a real muppet, looked at the cheque and said "Oh Club Arnidge" So perhaps we do need the extra R after all Roll Eyes

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 11:07:21 am »

One of the pit lane marshalls, a real muppet, looked at the cheque and said "Oh Club Arnidge" So perhaps we do need the extra R after all Roll Eyes
If he didn't pronounce it that way it wouldn't rhyme with garage (garridge) now would it? Grin

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2008, 03:32:57 am »

Whoosh!! indeed, I have missed out on things while working like a slave in Wokingham without web access.
The butler is on Redtube.com so my connection is slow... It appears that I may have missed out on lots of going on amongst people i know!!
PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: